Transport problems that matter – social and psychological links to transport disadvantage
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hine, Julian & Grieco, Margaret, 2003. "Scatters and clusters in time and space: implications for delivering integrated and inclusive transport," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 299-306, October.
- Schönfelder, Stefan & Axhausen, Kay W., 2003. "Activity spaces: measures of social exclusion?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 273-286, October.
- repec:bla:devchg:v:28:y:1997:i:3:p:413-433 is not listed on IDEAS
- Church, A. & Frost, M. & Sullivan, K., 2000. "Transport and social exclusion in London," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 195-205, July.
- Alan T. Murray & Rex Davis, 2001. "Equity in Regional Service Provision," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(4), pages 557-600, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:transa:v:125:y:2019:i:c:p:56-71 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:38:y:2014:i:c:p:100-105 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:39:y:2014:i:c:p:228-237 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:48:y:2015:i:c:p:61-75 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:48:y:2015:i:c:p:105-114 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSocial exclusion; Transport disadvantage; Well-being; Transport policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jotrge:v:19:y:2011:i:1:p:170-178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-transport-geography .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.