A Changing Demographic Regime and Evolving Poly centric Urban Regions: Consequences for the Size, Composition and Distribution of City Populations
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tony Champion & Mike Coombes, 2012. "Is Pennine England becoming more Polycentric or more Centripetal? An Analysis of Commuting Flows in a Transforming Industrial Region, 1981-2001," SERC Discussion Papers 0105, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Kubeš Jan, 2015. "Analysis of Regulation of Residential Suburbanisation in Hinterland of Post-socialist ‘One Hundred Thousands’ City of České Budějovice," Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series, Sciendo, vol. 27(27), pages 109-131, March.
- Yuheng Li & Hans Westlund & Göran Cars, 2010. "Future urban-rural relationship in China: comparison in a global context," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(4), pages 396-411, November.
- Jaume Masip Tresserra, 2012. "Identifying the Employment and Population Centers at regional and metropolitan scale: The Case of Catalonia and Barcelona," ERSA conference papers ersa12p70, European Regional Science Association.
- Jaime Sobrino, 2010. "Economic Structure and Business Organization in the Central Region of Mexico," Chapters,in: Economic Strategies for Mature Industrial Economies, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Paolo Veneri, 2010. "Urban Polycentricity and the Costs of Commuting: Evidence from Italian Metropolitan Areas," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(3), pages 403-429.
- Jaume Masip Tresserra, 2012. "Does Employment Density death? Towards a new integrated methodology to identify and characterize Sub-Centres," ERSA conference papers ersa12p71, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:68:y:2018:i:c:p:102-108 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martijn J. Burger & Evert J. Meijers & Marloes M. Hoogerbrugge & Jaume Masip Tresserra, 2015. "Borrowed Size, Agglomeration Shadows and Cultural Amenities in North-West Europe," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(6), pages 1090-1109, June.
- Peter Schmitt, 2011. "Planning for Polycentricity in European Metropolitan Areas - expectations, rationales and practices," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1078, European Regional Science Association.
- Jaime Sobrino, 2013. "Urban demographic growth: the case of megacities," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Urban Economies, chapter 14, pages 343-371 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Paolo VENERI, 2010. "The Identification of Sub-centres in Two Italian Metropolitan Areas: a Functional Approach," Working Papers 343, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Zhou Yu, 2003. "Immigration and Sprawl: Race/Ethnicity, Immigrant Status, and Residential Mobility in Household Location Choice," Working Paper 8612, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:urbstu:v:38:y:2001:i:4:p:657-677. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.gla.ac.uk/departments/urbanstudiesjournal .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .