The Constructs of a Business Model Redefined: A Half-Century Journey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nigel Roome & Céline Louche, 2016. "Journeying Toward Business Models for Sustainability: A Conceptual Model Found Inside the Black Box of Organisational Transformation," Post-Print hal-01183743, HAL.
- Morris, Michael & Schindehutte, Minet & Allen, Jeffrey, 2005. "The entrepreneur's business model: toward a unified perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(6), pages 726-735, June.
- Bertrand Moingeon & Muhammad Yunus & Laurence Lehmann-Ortega, 2010. "Building Social Business Models: Lessons from the Grameen Experience," Post-Print hal-00528385, HAL.
- Stefan Schaltegger & Florian LÃ¼deke-Freund & Erik G. Hansen, 2012. "Business cases for sustainability: the role of business model innovation for corporate sustainability," International Journal of Innovation and Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(2), pages 95-119.
- Voelpel, Sven & Leibold, Marius & Tekie, Eden & von Krogh, Georg, 2005. "Escaping the Red Queen Effect in Competitive Strategy:: Sense-testing Business Models," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 37-49, February.
- Andrea Runfola & Massimo Rosati & Simone Guercini, 2013. "New business models in online hotel distribution: emerging private sales versus leading IDS," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 7(2), pages 183-205, June.
- Raphael Amit & Christoph Zott, 2001. "Value creation in E‐business," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(6‐7), pages 493-520, June.
- B. Demil & X. Lecocq, 2010. "Business model evolution : in search of dynamic consistency," Post-Print hal-00572915, HAL.
- Lam, Long W. & Harrison-Walker, L. Jean, 2003. "Toward an objective-based typology of e-business models," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 17-26.
- Henry Chesbrough & Richard S. Rosenbloom, 2002. "The role of the business model in capturing value from innovation: evidence from Xerox Corporation's technology spin-off companies," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(3), pages 529-555, June.
- Richard Bellman & Charles E. Clark & Donald G. Malcolm & Clifford J. Craft & Franc M. Ricciardi, 1957. "On the Construction of a Multi-Stage, Multi-Person Business Game," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 5(4), pages 469-503, August.
- Nicolas Dahan & Jonathan P. Doh & Jennifer Oetzel & Michael Yaziji, 2010. "Corporate-NGO Collaboration: Co-creating New Business Models for Developing Markets," Post-Print hal-00565517, HAL.
- Seelos, Christian & Mair, Johanna, 2005. "Social entrepreneurship: Creating new business models to serve the poor," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 241-246.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7127 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gerard George & Adam J. Bock, 2011. "The Business Model in Practice and its Implications for Entrepreneurship Research," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 35(1), pages 83-111, January.
- Shafer, Scott M. & Smith, H. Jeff & Linder, Jane C., 2005. "The power of business models," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 199-207.
- Sujith Nair & Hanna Paulose & Miguel Palacios & Javier Tafur, 2013. "Service orientation: effectuating business model innovation," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(9-10), pages 958-975, July.
- Alberto Onetti & Antonella Zucchella & Marian Jones & Patricia McDougall-Covin, 2012. "Internationalization, innovation and entrepreneurship: business models for new technology-based firms," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 16(3), pages 337-368, August.
- Christoph Zott & Raphael Amit, 2007. "Business Model Design and the Performance of Entrepreneurial Firms," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(2), pages 181-199, April.
- Kesting, Peter & Günzel-Jensen, Franziska, 2015. "SMEs and new ventures need business model sophistication," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 285-293.
- Brousseau Eric & Penard Thierry, 2007.
"The Economics of Digital Business Models: A Framework for Analyzing the Economics of Platforms,"
Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 6(2), pages 1-34, June.
- Thierry Pénard & Eric Brousseau, 2007. "The economics of digital business models : a framework for analyzing the economics of platforms," Post-Print halshs-00169305, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ionica Oncioiu & Sorinel CÄƒpuÅŸneanu & Dan Ioan Topor & Ana Maria Ifrim & Ramona Camelia Silvestru & Monica Ioana Toader, 2021. "Improving Business Processes in a Construction Project and Increasing Performance by Using Target Costing," SAGE Open, , vol. 11(1), pages 21582440219, February.
- Magdalena Marczewska & Mariusz Kostrzewski, 2020. "Sustainable Business Models: A Bibliometric Performance Analysis," Energies, MDPI, vol. 13(22), pages 1-30, November.
- Budler, Marko & Župič, Ivan & Trkman, Peter, 2021. "The development of business model research: A bibliometric review," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 480-495.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Arash Rezazadeh & Ana Carvalho, 2018. "A value-based approach to business model innovation: Defining the elements of the concept," NIPE Working Papers 12/2018, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Belussi, Fiorenza & Orsi, Luigi & Savarese, Maria, 2019. "Mapping Business Model Research: A Document Bibliometric Analysis," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 35(3).
- Arturo Orea Rocha & Carmelo García Pérez & Fernando Crecente Romero & Maria Teresa del Val Núñez, 2018. "The Business Model and its Core Elements. Proposal of Definition and Table of Core Elements," Contemporary Economics, University of Economics and Human Sciences in Warsaw., vol. 12(4), December.
- Mara Del Baldo & Maria-Gabriella Baldarelli, 2017. "Renewing and improving the business model toward sustainability in theory and practice," International Journal of Corporate Social Responsibility, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 1-13, December.
- Iheanachor, Nkemdilim & David-West, Yinka & Umukoro, Immanuel Ovemeso, 2021. "Business model innovation at the bottom of the pyramid – A case of mobile money agents," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 96-107.
- M. Moore, 2021. "Collaboration in Coworking Spaces: Impact on Firm Innovativeness and Business Models," Papers 2111.09866, arXiv.org.
- Ales Novak, 2014. "Business Model Literature Overview," FINANCIAL REPORTING, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(1), pages 79-130.
- Patrizia Di Tullio & Diego Valentinetti & Michele Antonio Rea, 2018. "Integrating The Business Model Puzzle: A Systematic Literature Review," International Journal of Business Research and Management (IJBRM), Computer Science Journals (CSC Journals), vol. 9(1), pages 1-46, June.
- Esben Rahbek Gjerdrum Pedersen & Wencke Gwozdz & Kerli Kant Hvass, 2018. "Exploring the Relationship Between Business Model Innovation, Corporate Sustainability, and Organisational Values within the Fashion Industry," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 149(2), pages 267-284, May.
- Sarel Gronum & John Steen & Martie-Louise Verreynne, 2016. "Business model design and innovation: Unlocking the performance benefits of innovation," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 41(3), pages 585-605, August.
- Matthias Filser & Sascha Kraus & Matthias Breier & Ioanna Nenova & Kaisu Puumalainen, 2021. "Business model innovation: Identifying foundations and trajectories," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(2), pages 891-907, February.
- Harry Bouwman & Mark Reuver & Marikka Heikkilä & Erwin Fielt, 2020. "Business model tooling: where research and practice meet," Electronic Markets, Springer;IIM University of St. Gallen, vol. 30(3), pages 413-419, September.
- Marko Peric & Vanja Vitezic & Jelena Durkin, 2017. "Business Model Concept: An Integrative Framework Proposal," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 15(3 (Fall)), pages 255-274.
- Patrick Spieth & Sabrina Schneider, 2016. "Business model innovativeness: designing a formative measure for business model innovation," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 86(6), pages 671-696, August.
- Cinzia Battistella & Gianluca Murgia & Fabio Nonino, 2021. "Free-driven web-based business models," Electronic Commerce Research, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 445-486, June.
- Maria Rosa De Giacomo & Raimund Bleischwitz, 2020. "Business models for environmental sustainability: Contemporary shortcomings and some perspectives," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(8), pages 3352-3369, December.
- Wenyao Zhang & Tugrul Daim & Qingpu Zhang, 2019. "Exploring the Multi-Phase Driven Process for Disruptive Business Model Innovation of E-Business Microcredit: a Multiple Case Study from China," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 10(2), pages 590-617, June.
- Sascha Kraus & Alexander Brem & Miriam Schuessler & Felix Schuessler & Thomas Niemand, 2019.
"Innovative Born Globals: Investigating the Influence of Their Business Models on International Performance,"
World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Alexander Brem & Joe Tidd & Tugrul Daim (ed.), Managing Innovation Internationalization of Innovation, chapter 11, pages 275-328,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Sascha Kraus & Alexander Brem & Miriam Schuessler & Felix Schuessler & Thomas Niemand, 2017. "Innovative Born Globals: Investigating The Influence Of Their Business Models On International Performance," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 21(01), pages 1-54, January.
- Luigi Fusco Girard & Marilena Vecco, 2021. "The “Intrinsic Value” of Cultural Heritage as Driver for Circular Human-Centered Adaptive Reuse," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(6), pages 1-28, March.
- Xuerong Li & Han Qiao & Shouyang Wang, 2017. "Exploring evolution and emerging trends in business model study: a co-citation analysis," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 111(2), pages 869-887, May.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness model; strategy; sustainability;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:sagope:v:7:y:2017:i:3:p:2158244017733516. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: SAGE Publications (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.