The Economics of Digital Business Models: A Framework for Analyzing the Economics of Platforms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Thierry Pénard & Eric Brousseau, 2007. "The economics of digital business models : a framework for analyzing the economics of platforms," Post-Print halshs-00169305, HAL.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:jorgde:v:6:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s41469-017-0018-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Bertin Martens & Frank Mueller-Langer, 2018. "Access to digital car data and competition in aftersales services," JRC Working Papers on Digital Economy 2018-06, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- repec:spr:amsrev:v:7:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s13162-017-0103-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Amel Attour & Alain Rallet, 2014. "Le rôle des territoires dans le développement des systèmes trans-sectoriels d'innovation locaux : le cas des smart cities," Innovations, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 253-279.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12317 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rahul C. Basole & Jürgen Karla, 2012. "Value Transformation in the Mobile Service Ecosystem: A Study of App Store Emergence and Growth," Service Science, INFORMS, vol. 4(1), pages 24-41, March.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:19:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10796-016-9638-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Bojoagă Alexandru & Petrişor Ioan, 2013. "Communication Strategy About Business Models: Stakeholders Perspective," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 1434-1442, July.
- Rahul Basole & Jürgen Karla, 2011. "On the Evolution of Mobile Platform Ecosystem Structure and Strategy," Business & Information Systems Engineering: The International Journal of WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK, Springer;Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI), vol. 3(5), pages 313-322, October.
- Michaela Sprenger & Tobias Mettler & Robert Winter, 0. "A viability theory for digital businesses: Exploring the evolutionary changes of revenue mechanisms to support managerial decisions," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-24.
- Paris Chrysos, 2015. "Value Care: Managing The Emerging. The Case Of Developer Support Forums," Post-Print halshs-01584767, HAL.
- Paris Chrysos, 2018. "Empathy in the business model: how Facebook and Google Maps manage external problem-solving processes," Working Papers halshs-01897205, HAL.
- Ghafele, Roya & Gibert, Benjamin, 2011. "The transformative impact of business models," MPRA Paper 38346, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- L8 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:rneart:v:6:y:2007:i:2:n:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.