The Economics of Digital Business Models: A Framework for Analyzing the Economics of Platforms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Thierry Pénard & Eric Brousseau, 2007. "The economics of digital business models : a framework for analyzing the economics of platforms," Post-Print halshs-00169305, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Timothy H. Hannan & Elizabeth K. Kiser & Robin A. Prager & James J. McAndrews, 2003.
"To Surcharge or Not to Surcharge: An Empirical Investigation of ATM Pricing,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 85(4), pages 990-1002, November.
- Timothy H. Hannan & Elizabeth K. Kiser & Robin A. Prager & James J. McAndrews, 2001. "To surcharge or not to surcharge: an empirical investigation of ATM pricing," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2001-38, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gautam Gowrisankaran & John Krainer, 2004.
"The Welfare Consequences of ATM Surcharges: Evidence from a Structural Entry Model,"
04-16, NET Institute, revised Nov 2004.
- Gautam Gowrisankaran & John Krainer, 2006. "The Welfare Consequences of ATM Surcharges: Evidence from a Structural Entry Model," NBER Working Papers 12443, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gautam Gowrisankaran & John Krainer, 2004. "The welfare consequences of ATM surcharges: evidence from a structural entry model," Working Paper Series 2005-01, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Knittel Christopher R. & Stango Victor, 2008.
"Incompatibility, Product Attributes and Consumer Welfare: Evidence from ATMs,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, pages 1-42.
- Christopher R. Knittel & Victor Stango, 2004. "Incompatibility, Product Attributes and Consumer Welfare: Evidence from ATMs," Working Papers 04-06, NET Institute, revised Oct 2004.
- Knittel, Christopher R. & Stango, Victor, 2005. "Incompatibility, Product Attributes and Consumer Welfare: Evidence from ATMs," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt3d42z9rh, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Christopher Knittel & Victor Stango, 2005. "Incompatibility, Product Attributes and Consumer Welfare: Evidence from ATMs," Working Papers 532, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Knittel, Christopher R., 2004. "Incompatibility, Product Attributes and Consumer Welfare: Evidence from ATMs," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt4z54r2s3, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Christopher R. Knittel & Victor Stango, 2004. "Incompatibility, Product Attributes and Consumer Welfare: Evidence from ATMs," NBER Working Papers 10962, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marianne Bertrand & Esther Duflo & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2004.
"How Much Should We Trust Differences-In-Differences Estimates?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 119(1), pages 249-275.
- Marianne Bertrand & Esther Duflo & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2002. "How Much Should We Trust Differences-in-Differences Estimates?," NBER Working Papers 8841, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katz, Michael L & Shapiro, Carl, 1985. "Network Externalities, Competition, and Compatibility," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 424-440, June.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:19:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10796-016-9638-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Rahul C. Basole & Jürgen Karla, 2012. "Value Transformation in the Mobile Service Ecosystem: A Study of App Store Emergence and Growth," Service Science, INFORMS, vol. 4(1), pages 24-41, March.
- repec:spr:jorgde:v:6:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s41469-017-0018-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Ghafele, Roya & Gibert, Benjamin, 2011. "The transformative impact of business models," MPRA Paper 38346, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rahul Basole & Jürgen Karla, 2011. "On the Evolution of Mobile Platform Ecosystem Structure and Strategy," Business & Information Systems Engineering: The International Journal of WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK, Springer;Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI), vol. 3(5), pages 313-322, October.
- Michaela Sprenger & Tobias Mettler & Robert Winter, 0. "A viability theory for digital businesses: Exploring the evolutionary changes of revenue mechanisms to support managerial decisions," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-24.
- Bojoagă Alexandru & Petrişor Ioan, 2013. "Communication Strategy About Business Models: Stakeholders Perspective," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 1434-1442, July.
- Amel Attour & Alain Rallet, 2014. "Le rôle des territoires dans le développement des systèmes trans-sectoriels d'innovation locaux : le cas des smart cities," Innovations, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 253-279.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12317 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- L8 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:rneart:v:6:y:2007:i:2:n:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.