Are Education and Training Always Complements? Evidence from Thailand
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Görlitz, Katja & Tamm, Marcus, 2011.
"Revisiting the Complementarity between Education and Training – The Role of Personality, Working Tasks and Firm Effects,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
307, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Görlitz, Katja & Tamm, Marcus, 2012. "Revisiting the Complementarity between Education and Training: The Role of Personality, Working Tasks and Firm Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 6278, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Katja Görlitz & Marcus Tamm, 2012. "Revisiting the Complementarity between Education and Training: The Role of Personality, Working Tasks and Firm Effects," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 477, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Francisca Bremberger & Rudolf Hochholzer & Peter Huber, 2016.
"Labour Turnover, Employment Density and Employer Provided Training: Evidence from Vienna,"
European Journal of Business Science and Technology,
Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics, vol. 2(1), pages 5-22, November.
- Francisca Bremberger & Rudolf Hochholzer & Petr Huber, 2016. "Labour turnover, employment density and employer provided training: Evidence from Vienna," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2016-59, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0307 is not listed on IDEAS
- Katja Görlitz & Marcus Tamm, 2011. "Revisiting the Complementarity between Education and Training – The Role of Personality, Working Tasks and Firm Effects," Ruhr Economic Papers 0307, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Cobourn, Kelly M. & Burrack, Hannah J. & Goodhue, Rachael E. & Williams, Jeffrey C. & Zalom, Frank G., 2011. "Implications of simultaneity in a physical damage function," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 278-289, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:ilrrev:v:59:y:2006:i:4:p:613-629. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.ilr.cornell.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.