Employment Risk, Returns, and Entrepreneurship
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:coecpo:v:35:y:2017:i:3:p:578-595 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:49:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9841-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:82:y:2018:i:p3:p:3808-3823 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tessa Conroy & Stephan Weiler, 2016. "Does gender matter for job creation? Business ownership and employment growth," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 397-419, August.
- Devin Bunten & Stephan Weiler & Eric Thompson & Sammy Zahran, 2015. "Entrepreneurship, Information, And Growth," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(4), pages 560-584, September.
More about this item
Keywordsentrepreneurship; employment portfolio; self-employment; employment risk; establishment births;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:ecdequ:v:26:y:2012:i:3:p:238-251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .