Characteristic features of new quality of economic growth at the present stage in the context of globalization
The authors characterize the present stage of development of the world economy, developing a transformational map illustrating the dynamics of transformation of qualitative changes in the structure of economic growth, are the characteristic factors of a new quality of economic growth at the present stage of development of world economy, constitute a structural model of economic sustainability, analyze the process of qualitative change in the structure of economic growth and characterize a new quality of economic growth at the current stage of globalization.
Volume (Year): 8 (2014)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Bucharest, 6th district, 47 Fabricii Street, Quadra Place, bl.J, fl.1, ap.12|
Web page: http://www.reaser.eu/pgsa/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Karina Fernandez-Stark & Penny Bamber & Gary Gereffi, 2011. "The offshore services value chain: upgrading trajectories in developing countries," International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(1/2/3), pages 206-234.
- Haltiwanger, John & Jarmin, Ron & Krizan, C.J., 2010.
"Mom-and-Pop meet Big-Box: Complements or substitutes?,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 116-134, January.
- John Haltiwanger & Ron Jarmin & C. J. Krizan, 2010. "Mom-and-Pop Meet Big Box: Complements or Substitutes?," NBER Chapters,in: Cities and Entrepreneurship National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Haltiwanger & Ron Jarmin & C.J. Krizan, 2009. "Mom-and-Pop Meet Big-Box: Complements or Substitutes?," Working Papers 09-34, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- John C. Haltiwanger & Ron S. Jarmin & C. J. Krizan, 2009. "Mom-and-Pop Meet Big-Box: Complements or Substitutes?," NBER Working Papers 15348, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. Bradford Jensen, 2011. "Global Trade in Services: Fear, Facts, and Offshoring," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 6017, November. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rse:wpaper:v:8:y:2014:i:2:p:161-169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuela Epure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.