Global Trade in Services: Fear, Facts, and Offshoring
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:indres:v:56:y:2017:i:3:p:489-513 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barbara Dluhosch & Thorsten Hens, 2016. "A rigorous approach to business services offshoring and North--North trade," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(15), pages 1390-1401, March.
- Kyle Bagwell & Chad P. Bown & Robert W. Staiger, 2016.
"Is the WTO Passé?,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 54(4), pages 1125-1231, December.
- Kyle Bagwell & Chad P. Bown & Robert W. Staiger, 2015. "Is the WTO passé?," NBER Working Papers 21303, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bagwell, Kyle & Bown, Chad P. & Staiger, Robert, 2015. "Is the WTO Passé?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10672, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bagwell,Kyle & Bown,Chad P. & Staiger,Robert W. & Bagwell,Kyle & Bown,Chad P. & Staiger,Robert W., 2015. "Is the WTO passe ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7304, The World Bank.
- Arnarson, Björn Thor & Gullstrand, Joakim, 2016. "Linking Services to Manufacturing Exports," Working Papers 2016:27, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 24 Feb 2017.
- Shafik Hebous & Niels Johannesen, 2015. "At Your Service! The Role of Tax Havens in International Trade with Services," CESifo Working Paper Series 5414, CESifo Group Munich.
- Daniel CHIQUIAR & Martín TOBAL & Renato YSLAS, 2019.
"Measuring and understanding trade in service tasks,"
International Labour Review,
International Labour Organization, vol. 158(1), pages 169-190, March.
- Chiquiar Daniel & Tobal Martín & Yslas Renato, 2016. "Measuring and Understanding Trade in Service Tasks," Working Papers 2016-05, Banco de México.
- Daniel Chiquiar & Martín Tobal & Renato Yslas, 2016. "Measuring and Understanding Trade in Service Tasks," Discussion Notes 1602, Council on Economic Policies.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:39:y:2016:i:12:p:2025-2045 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kent Eliasson & Pär Hansson, 2016.
"Are workers more vulnerable in tradable industries?,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 152(2), pages 283-320, May.
- Eliasson, Kent & Hansson, Pär, 2013. "Are workers more vulnerable in tradable industries?," Working Papers 2013:11, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Eliasson, Kent & Hansson, Pär, 2013. "Are workers more vulnerable in tradable industries?," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2013:16, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Davidson, Carl & Heyman, Fredrik & Matusz, Steven & Sjöholm, Fredrik & Zhu, Susan Chun, 2017.
"Global engagement and the occupational structure of firms,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 273-292.
- Heyman, Fredrik & Sjöholm, Fredrik & Davidson, Carl & Matusz, Steven & Chun Zhu, Susan, 2014. "Global Engagement and the Occupational Structure of Firms," Working Paper Series 1026, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 29 Aug 2017.
- Davidson, Carl & Heyman, Fredrik & Matusz, Steven & Sjöholm, Fredrik & Zhu, Susan Chun, 2014. "Global Engagement and the Occupational Structure of Firms," Working Papers 2014:22, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Liming Chen & Jesus Felipe & Andrew J.Y. Kam & Aashish Mehta, 2018. "Is Employment Globalizing?," Working Papers id:12912, eSocialSciences.
- Minondo, Asier, 2015. "The geography, variety and dynamics of service exports in Spain: a firm-level analysis," MPRA Paper 66993, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johannes Schwarzer, 2017. "The Effects of Exporting on Labour Productivity: Evidence from German Firms," Working Papers 1702, Council on Economic Policies.
- repec:eee:chieco:v:46:y:2017:i:s:p:s3-s16 is not listed on IDEAS
- N. Nergiz Dincer & Ayça Tekin-Koru, 2016.
"A league of their own: services exporters -- a developing country perspective,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(5), pages 615-635, August.
- Dincer, Nergiz & Tekin-Koru, Ayça, 2015. "A League of Their Own: Services Exporters –A Developing Country Perspective-," MPRA Paper 64363, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:cup:intorg:v:71:y:2017:i:03:p:423-457_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:rpbfmp:v:16:y:2013:i:01:n:s0219091513500069 is not listed on IDEAS
- Johannes Schwarzer, 2015. "Services Trade and Employment," Discussion Notes 1502, Council on Economic Policies.
- Johannes Pöschl & Neil Foster-McGregor & Robert Stehrer, 2016.
"International R&D Spillovers and Business Service Innovation,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(12), pages 2025-2045, December.
- Foster-McGregor N. & Pöschl J. & Stehrer R., 2014. "International R&D spillovers and business service innovation," MERIT Working Papers 080, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Dincer, N. Nergiz & Tekin-Koru, Ayca, 2017.
"Gains from trade due to within-firm productivity: Does services exporting matter?,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 11, pages 1-17.
- Dincer, N. Nergiz & Tekin-Koru, Ayca, 2017. "Gains from trade due to within-firm productivity: Does services exporting matter?," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-7, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Philipp Harms & Daria Shuvalova, 2016.
"Cultural Distance and International Trade in Services: A Disaggregate View,"
1606, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz.
- Harms, Philipp & Shuvalova, Daria, 2017. "Cultural Distance and International Trade in Services: A Disaggregate View," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168132, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Matteo Fiorini & Mathilde Lebrand, 2016.
"The Political Economy of Services Trade Agreements,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
5927, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fiorini, Matteo; Lebrand, Mathilde, 2016. "The Political Economy of Services Trade Agreements," Economics Working Papers ECO2016/05, European University Institute.
- Ryan Rutkowski, 2015. "Service Sector Reform in China," Policy Briefs PB15-2, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Jensen, J. Bradford & Quinn, Dennis P. & Weymouth, Stephen, 2017.
"Winners and Losers in International Trade: The Effects on US Presidential Voting,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 71(03), pages 423-457, June.
- J. Bradford Jensen & Dennis P. Quinn & Stephen Weymouth, 2016. "Winners and Losers in International Trade: The Effects on U.S. Presidential Voting," NBER Working Papers 21899, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elena Popkova & Tatiana Kozhevnikova & Elena Malyshkina, 2014. "Characteristic features of new quality of economic growth at the present stage in the context of globalization," Review of Applied Socio-Economic Research, Pro Global Science Association, vol. 8(2), pages 161-169, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:ppress:6017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.