ICT, innovation and productivity: evidence based on Polish companies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Khuong Vu, 2007.
"Information Technology and the World Growth Resurgence,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 8, pages 125-145, May.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Khuong Vu, 2006. "Information Technology and The World Growth Resurgence," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d06-181, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ceccobelli, M. & Gitto, S. & Mancuso, P., 2012.
"ICT capital and labour productivity growth: A non-parametric analysis of 14 OECD countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 282-292.
- Ceccobelli, Matteo & Gitto, Simone & Paolo, Mancuso, 2012. "ICT capital and labour productivity growth: A non-parametric analysis of 14 OECD countries," MPRA Paper 68642, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arvanitis, Spyros & Loukis, Euripidis N., 2009. "Information and communication technologies, human capital, workplace organization and labour productivity: A comparative study based on firm-level data for Greece and Switzerland," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 43-61, February.
- Díaz-Chao, Ángel & Sainz-González, Jorge & Torrent-Sellens, Joan, 2015. "ICT, innovation, and firm productivity: New evidence from small local firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 1439-1444.
More about this item
Keywordsproductivity; ICT; Polish companies;
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rse:wpaper:v:13:y:2017:i:1:p:59-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuela Epure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pgsaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.