Social Capital Enhancement Through Regional Co-Operation: A Study Of A Swedish Policy Program
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Etzkowitz, Henry & Leydesdorff, Loet, 2000. "The dynamics of innovation: from National Systems and "Mode 2" to a Triple Helix of university-industry-government relations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 109-123, February.
- Bengt-Åke Lundvall, 2002. "The University in the Learning Economy," DRUID Working Papers 02-06, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Woolcock, Michael & Narayan, Deepa, 2000. "Social Capital: Implications for Development Theory, Research, and Policy," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 15(2), pages 225-249, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hans Westlund, 2011. "Swedish Universities in Transition: From "Mode 1" to what?," ERSA conference papers ersa11p840, European Regional Science Association.
- Maria Ljunggren & Hans Westlund, 2013. "Professors’ attitude to collaboration and central infrastructure for collaboration: an analysis of social capital establishment within higher education institutions," Chapters,in: Knowledge Commercialization and Valorization in Regional Economic Development, chapter 5, pages 85-109 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordsregional collaboration; higher education; social capital; policy implementations;
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rrs:journl:v:2:y:2008:i:1:p:35-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bogdan-Vasile Ileanu). General contact details of provider: http://www.rrsa.ro .