The Cubic Form Hypothesis And The Flying Geese Pattern Hypothesis Of Income Distribution: The Case Of Korea
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Yamamura, Eiji & Shin, Inyong & Kim, Hyunho, 2008. "The Cubic Form Hypothesis and the Flying Geese Pattern Hypothesis of Income Distribution: The Case of Korea," MPRA Paper 10219, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Toshiaki Tachibanaki, 2005. "Confronting Income Inequality in Japan: A Comparative Analysis of Causes, Consequences, and Reform," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262201585, January.
- Lopez, Humberto, 2006. "Growth and inequality: Are the 1990s different?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 18-25, October.
- Galor, Oded & Tsiddon, Daniel, 1997.
"Technological Progress, Mobility, and Economic Growth,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 87(3), pages 363-382, June.
- Galor, Oded & Tsiddon, Daniel, 1996. "Technological Progress, Mobility, and Economic Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 1413, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Galor, O. & Tsiddon, D., 1996. "Technological Progress, Mobility and Economic Growth," Papers 13-96, Tel Aviv.
- Amos, Orley Jr., 1988. "Unbalanced regional growth and regional income inequality in the latter stages of development," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 549-566, November.
- Sangjoon Jun, 2006. "The Nexus between IT Investment and Banking Performance in Korea," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 67-96.
- Euijune Kim & Euijune Kim & Sung Woong Hong & Soo Jung Ha, 2003. "Impacts of national development and decentralization policies on regional income disparity in Korea," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 37(1), pages 79-91, February.
- Seon-Jae Kim, 2003. "Information Technology and Its Impact on Economic Growth and Productivity In Korea," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 55-75.
- Jung, Jin Hwa, 1992. "Personal income distribution in Korea, 1963-1986: A human capital approach," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 57-71.
- Fields, Gary S & Yoo, Gyeongjoon, 2000. "Falling Labor Income Inequality in Korea's Economic Growth: Patterns and Underlying Causes," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 46(2), pages 139-159, June.
- Mah, Jai S., 2003. "A note on globalization and income distribution--the case of Korea, 1975-1995," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 157-164, February.
- Mah, Jai S., 2006. "Economic restructuring in post-crisis Korea," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 682-690, August.
- Kim, Euijune & Jeong, Youn Hee, 2003. "Decomposition of Regional Income Inequality in Korea," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 33(3), pages 313-327.
- Euijune Kim & Kabsung Kim, 2002. "Impacts of regional development strategies on growth and equity of Korea: A multiregional CGE model," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 36(1), pages 165-180.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giovanni Andrea Cornia & Bruno Martorano, 2012.
"Development Policies and Income Inequality in Selected Developing Regions, 1980–2010,"
UNCTAD Discussion Papers
210, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Giovanni Andrea Cornia & Bruno Martorano, 2013. "Development policies and income inequality in selected developing regions, 1980-2010," Working Papers - Economics wp2013_13.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
More about this item
KeywordsIncome inequality; Cubic form; Flying geese pattern of development; Multiple catching-up.;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:terumm:v:7:y:2012:i:3:p:5-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colesca Sofia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ccasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.