Impacts of national development and decentralization policies on regional income disparity in Korea
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sala-i-Martin, Xavier X., 1996.
"Regional cohesion: Evidence and theories of regional growth and convergence,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 1325-1352, June.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1994. "Regional cohesion: Evidence and theories of regional growth and convergence," Economics Working Papers 104, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1994. "Regional Cohesion: Evidence and Theories of Regional Growth and Convergence," CEPR Discussion Papers 1075, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael Dunford, 1996. "Disparities in Employment, Productivity and Output in the EU: The Roles of Labour Market Governance and Welfare Regimes," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(4), pages 339-357.
- William Levernier & Dan S. Rickman & Mark D. Partridge, 1995. "Variation in U.S. State Income Inequality: 1960-1990," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 18(3), pages 355-378, July.
- Daly, Michael & Gorman, Ian & Lenjosek, Gordon & MacNevin, Alex & Phiriyapreunt, Wannakan, 1993. "The impact of regional investment incentives on employment and productivity : Some Canadian evidence," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 559-575, September.
- Sergio Rey & Brett Montouri, 1999. "US Regional Income Convergence: A Spatial Econometric Perspective," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 143-156.
- Zhang, Wei, 2001. "Rethinking Regional Disparity in China," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 34(1-2), pages 113-138.
- Somik V. Lall & Serdar Yilmaz, 2001. "Regional economic convergence: Do policy instruments make a difference?," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 35(1), pages 153-166.
- Euijune Kim & Kabsung Kim, 2002. "Impacts of regional development strategies on growth and equity of Korea: A multiregional CGE model," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 36(1), pages 165-180.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Leßmann, 2006. "Fiscal Decentralization and Regional Disparity: A Panel Data Approach for OECD Countries," ifo Working Paper Series 25, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Akramov, Kamiljon T. & Asante, Felix Ankomah, 2008.
"Decentralization and local public services in Ghana: Do geography and ethnic diversity matter?,"
GSSP working papers
16, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Akramov, Kamiljon T. & Asante, Felix Ankomah, 2009. "Decentralization and local public services in Ghana: Do geography and ethnic diversity matter?," IFPRI discussion papers 872, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Christian Lessmann, 2009.
"Fiscal Decentralization and Regional Disparity: Evidence from Cross-Section and Panel Data,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 41(10), pages 2455-2473, October.
- Christian Lessmann, 2009. "Fiscal decentralization and regional disparity: evidence from cross-section and panel data," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 41(10), pages 2455-2473, October.
- Lessmann, Christian, 2009. "Fiscal decentralization and regional disparity: Evidence from cross-section and panel data," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 08/09, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Jaime Bonet, 2004.
"Descentralización fiscal y disparidades en el ingreso regional: la experiencia colombiana,"
DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO SOBRE ECONOMÍA REGIONAL Y URBANA
002282, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ECONOMÍA REGIONAL.
- Jaime Bonet Morón, 2004. "Descentralización fiscal y disparidades en el ingreso regional: La experiencia colombiana," Documentos de trabajo sobre Economía Regional y Urbana 49, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Inyong SHIN & Eiji YAMAMURA & Hyunho KIM, 2012.
"The Cubic Form Hypothesis And The Flying Geese Pattern Hypothesis Of Income Distribution: The Case Of Korea,"
Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management,
Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 7(3), pages 5-23, August.
- Yamamura, Eiji & Shin, Inyong & Kim, Hyunho, 2008. "The Cubic Form Hypothesis and the Flying Geese Pattern Hypothesis of Income Distribution: The Case of Korea," MPRA Paper 10219, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kim, Euijune & Jeong, Youn Hee, 2003. "Decomposition of Regional Income Inequality in Korea," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 33(3), pages 313-327.
- Malul, Miki & Bar-El, Raphael, 2009. "Core-Periphery Market Failure in the Location of Economic Activity," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 39(1), pages 85-98.
More about this item
KeywordsJEL classification: O15; R12; R15;
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:37:y:2003:i:1:p:79-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .