Rethinking Regional Disparity in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guangdong Li & Chuanglin Fang, 2014. "Analyzing the multi-mechanism of regional inequality in China," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 52(1), pages 155-182, January.
- Yuheng Li & Hans Westlund & Göran Cars, 2010. "Future urban-rural relationship in China: comparison in a global context," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(4), pages 396-411, November.
- Xubei Luo & Nong Zhu & Heng-fu Zou, 2014.
"China's Lagging Region Development And Targeted Transportation Infrastructure Investments,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 15(1), pages 157-200, May.
- Xubei Luo & Nong Zhu & Heng-fu Zou, 2012. "China's lagging region development and targeted transportation infrastructure investments," CEMA Working Papers 536, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Vadlamannati, Krishna Chaitanya, 2008. "Do Elections Slow Down Economic Globalization Process In India? It’S Politics Stupid !," MPRA Paper 10139, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xiaoyun Liu & Xiuqing Wang & Xian Xin, 2012.
"Did agricultural technological changes affect China's regional disparity?,"
China Agricultural Economic Review,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(4), pages 440-449, November.
- Liu, Xiaoyun & Wang, Xiuqing & Mao, Xuefeng & Luo, Wanchun & Xin, Xian, 2009. "Did Agricultural Technological Changes Affect China’s Regional Disparity?," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 50322, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Peng Zhang & Mann Xu, 2011. "The View from the County: China's Regional Inequalities of Socio-Economic Development," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 12(1), pages 183-198, May.
- Euijune Kim & Euijune Kim & Sung Woong Hong & Soo Jung Ha, 2003. "Impacts of national development and decentralization policies on regional income disparity in Korea," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 37(1), pages 79-91, February.
- Catin, Maurice & Luo, Xubei & Van Huffel, Christophe, 2005. "Openness, industrialization, and geographic concentration of activities in China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3706, The World Bank.
- Gunby, Philip & Jin, Yinghua & Robert Reed, W., 2017.
"Did FDI Really Cause Chinese Economic Growth? A Meta-Analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 242-255.
- Philip Gunby & Yinghua Jin & W. Robert Reed, 2015. "Did FDI Really Cause Chinese Economic Growth? A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers in Economics 15/16, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Philip Gunby & Yinghua Jin & W. Robert Reed, 2016. "Did FDI Really Cause Chinese Economic Growth? A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers in Economics 16/15, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Demurger, Sylvie & Sachs, Jeffrey D. & Woo, Wing Thye & BAO, Shuming & Chang, Gene, 2002. "The relative contributions of location and preferential policies in China's regional development: being in the right place and having the right incentives," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 444-465, December.
- Mischke, Peggy & Xiong, Weiming, 2015. "Mapping and benchmarking regional disparities in China’s energy supply, transformation, and end-use in 2010," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 359-369.
- Maurice Catin & Christophe Van Huffel, 2004. "Ouverture économique et inégalités régionales de développement en Chine : le rôle des institutions," Mondes en développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 128(4), pages 7-23.
- Sakamoto, Hiroshi & Islam, Nazrul, 2008. "Convergence across Chinese provinces: An analysis using Markov transition matrix," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 66-79, March.
- Fu, Xiaolan, 2004. "Limited linkages from growth engines and regional disparities in China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 148-164, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ecopln:v:34:y:2001:i:1-2:p:113-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.