The Spatial and Temporal Dynamics of U.S. Regional Income Inequality, 1950-1989
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xinyue Ye & Sergio Rey, 2013. "A framework for exploratory space-time analysis of economic data," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 50(1), pages 315-339, February.
- Rey, Sergio, 2015. "Bells in Space: The Spatial Dynamics of US Interpersonal and Interregional Income Inequality," MPRA Paper 69482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vittorio Daniele & Paolo Malanima, 2014. "Falling disparities and persisting dualism: Regional development and industrialisation in Italy, 1891–2001," Investigaciones de Historia Económica (IHE) Journal of the Spanish Economic History Association, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica, vol. 10(03), pages 165-176.
- George Hammond, 2004.
"Metropolitan/non-metropolitan divergence: A spatial Markov chain approach,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 83(3), pages 543-563, July.
- George Hammond, 2004. "Metropolitan/non-metropolitan divergence: A spatial Markov chain approach," Papers in Regional Science, Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 83(3), pages 543-563, July.
- Alexandra SCHAFFAR, 2008. "Regional Income Inequality And Urbanisation Trends In China: 1978-2005," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 28, pages 87-110.
- Michel DIMOU, 2008. "Urbanisation, Agglomeration Effects And Regional Inequality : An Introduction," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 27, pages 7-12.
- Julie Le Gallo & Sandy Dall'erba, 2008.
"Spatial and sectoral productivity convergence between European regions, 1975-2000,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(4), pages 505-525, November.
- Julie Le Gallo & Sandy Dall'erba, 2005. "Spatial And Sectoral Productivity Convergence Between European Regions, 1975-2000," Urban/Regional 0503004, EconWPA.
- Julie Le Gallo & Sandy DallÂ’erba, 2005. "Spatial And Sectoral Productivity Convergence Between European Regions, 1975-2000," ERSA conference papers ersa05p191, European Regional Science Association.
- Julie Le Gallo & Sandy Dall'Erba, 2008. "Spatial and sectoral productivity convergence between European regions, 1975-2000," Post-Print hal-00485038, HAL.
- repec:bdr:ensayo:v::y:2006:i:51:p:92-128 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wan, Jun & Baylis, Kathy & Mulder, Peter, 2015. "Trade-facilitated technology spillovers in energy productivity convergence processes across EU countries," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 253-264.
- Mark V. JANIKAS & Sergio J. REY, 2008. "On The Relationships Between Spatial Clustering, Inequality, And Economic Growth In The United States : 1969-2000," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 27, pages 13-34.
- Mathias Moser & Matthias Schnetzer, 2014.
"The Geography of Average Income and Inequality: Spatial Evidence from Austria,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
wuwp191, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Moser, Mathias & Schnetzer, Matthias, 2014. "The Geography of Average Income and Inequality: Spatial Evidence from Austria," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 4349, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Mark V. JANIKAS & Sergio J. REY, 2005. "Spatial Clustering, Inequality And Income Convergence," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 21, pages 45-64.
- János Pénzes & Zoltán Bujdosó & Lóránt Dávid & Zsolt Radics & Gábor Kozma, 2014. "Differing development paths of spatial income inequalities after the political transition â€” by the example of Hungary and its regions," Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(1), pages 73-84.
- Jaime Bonet, 2006.
"Inequidad espacial en la dotación educativa regional en Colombia,"
ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA,
BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 24(51), pages 92-128, June.
- Jaime Bonet, 2005. "Inequidad espacial en la dotación educativa regional en Colombia," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO SOBRE ECONOMÍA REGIONAL Y URBANA 002846, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ECONOMÍA REGIONAL.
- Jaime Bonet Morón, 2005. "Inequidad espacial en la dotación educativa regional en Colombia," Documentos de trabajo sobre Economía Regional y Urbana 56, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Lessmann, Christian, 2014.
"Spatial inequality and development — Is there an inverted-U relationship?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 35-51.
- Christian Leßmann, 2011. "Spatial Inequality and Development - Is there an Inverted-U Relationship?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3622, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rafael GONZÀLEZ-VAL, 2012. "Zipf’S Law: Main Issues In Empirical Work," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 36, pages 147-164.
- Sergio Rey & Myrna Sastré-Gutiérrez, 2010. "Interregional Inequality Dynamics in Mexico," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 277-298.
- Francisco Goerlich, 2013. "A simple and efficient test for the Pareto law," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 1367-1381, December.
- Sergio J. Rey & Mark V. Janikas, 2005. "Regional convergence, inequality, and space," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 155-176, April.
- Hasan Engin Duran, 2014. "Short-Run Dynamics of Income Disparities and Regional Cycle Synchronization in the U.S," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 292-332, June.
- Hasan ENGIN DURAN & Sevim PELIN OZKAN, 2015. "Trade Openness, Urban Concentration And City-Size Growth In Turkey," Regional Science Inquiry, Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(1), pages 35-46, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:28:y:1994:i:2:p:177-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.