Corporate Governance and the Praxeology of the Owner-Capitalist-Entrepreneur. Recollecting Thoughts from the Modern Austrian School of Economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:hrv:faseco:30728046 is not listed on IDEAS
- Klein, Peter G, 1996. "Economic Calculation and the Limits of Organization," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 9(2), pages 3-28.
- Peter G. Klein, "undated". "Entrepreneurship and Corporate governance," IVS/CBS Working Papers 98-15, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy, Copenhagen Business School.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Octavian-Dragomir Jora & Mihai-Vladimir Topan & Radu Cristian Musetescu & Matei-Alexandru Apavaloaei, 2015. "“Corporate Scene Investigation”: A Praxeological Attempt to Sketch the Profile of the Entrepreneur in Modern Business," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(38), pages 456-456, February.
More about this item
Keywordspraxeology; Austrian School; corporate governance; entrepreneurship; agency.;
- B53 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Austrian
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- M16 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - International Business Administration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rmcimn:v:13:y:2012:i:3:p:353-365. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marian Nastase). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .