Institutional Configuration of Regional Business Environment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ute Stephan & Lorraine M Uhlaner & Christopher Stride, 2015. "Institutions and social entrepreneurship: The role of institutional voids, institutional support, and institutional configurations," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 46(3), pages 308-331, April.
- A. Degtyarev & R. Malikov & K. Grishin., 2014. "Institutional Configurations of Regional Business Environment: Projection Parameters," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 11.
- Weingast, Barry R, 1995. "The Economic Role of Political Institutions: Market-Preserving Federalism and Economic Development," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(1), pages 1-31, April.
- Oliver E. Williamson, 2000. "The New Institutional Economics: Taking Stock, Looking Ahead," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(3), pages 595-613, September.
- S. Kirdina., 2013. "Methodological Individualism and Methodological Institutionalism," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 10.
- D. Frolov., 2016. "Methodological institutionalism 2.0: From institutions to institutional configurations," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 7.
More about this item
Keywordsinstitutional configuration of business environment; institutions; entrepreneurship; administrative pressure on business;
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ecopol:ep1735. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .