Factor Analysis of the Russian Budget System Revenues
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary C. Cornia & Ray D. Nelson, 2010. "State tax revenue growth and volatility," Regional Economic Development, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Oct, pages 23-58.
- Rodrigo O. Valdes & Eduardo M Engel, 2000.
"Optimal Fiscal Strategy for Oil Exporting Countries,"
IMF Working Papers
00/118, International Monetary Fund.
- Engel, Eduardo & Valdés, Rodrigo O., 2001. "Optimal fiscal strategy for oil exporting countries," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 34818, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Eduardo M.R.A. Engel & Rodrigo Valdés, 2000. "Optimal Fiscal Strategy for Oil Exporting Countries," Documentos de Trabajo 78, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Basher, Syed Abul & Haug, Alfred A. & Sadorsky, Perry, 2016.
"The impact of oil shocks on exchange rates: A Markov-switching approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 11-23.
- Syed Abul, Basher & Alfred A, Haug & Perry, Sadorsky, 2015. "The impact of oil shocks on exchange rates: A Markov-switching approach," MPRA Paper 68232, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kamilya Tazhibayeva & Aasim M. Husain & Anna Ter-Martirosyan, 2008. "Fiscal Policy and Economic Cycles in Oil-Exporting Countries," IMF Working Papers 08/253, International Monetary Fund.
- E. Gurvich., 2010. "Natural Rent in the Russian Oil and Gas Sector," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 11.
- Gylfason, Thorvaldur, 2008. "Development and Growth in Mineral-Rich Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 7031, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Melnikov, Roman, 2010. "The impact of oil price dynamics on the macroeconomic indicators of the Russian economy," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 17(1), pages 20-29.
- Elsiddig Rahma & Noel Perera & Kian Tan, 2016. "Impact of Oil Price Shocks on Sudan’s Government Budget," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 243-248.
More about this item
Keywordsbudget system; revenues fluctuations; dependence on oil prices; econometric modeling; variance decomposition;
- C38 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Classification Methdos; Cluster Analysis; Principal Components; Factor Analysis
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ecopol:ep1731. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.