The impact of price measures of state alcohol policy on the consumption of alcoholic beverages in Russia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- DiNardo, John & Lemieux, Thomas, 2001. "Alcohol, marijuana, and American youth: the unintended consequences of government regulation," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 991-1010, November.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2013.301289_3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexander S. Skorobogatov, 2014. "The Effect Of Closing Hour Restrictions On Alcohol Use And Abuse In Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 63/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Frank J. Chaloupka & Adit Laixuthai, 1997.
"Do Youths Substitute Alcohol and Marijuana? Some Econometric Evidence,"
Eastern Economic Journal,
Eastern Economic Association, vol. 23(3), pages 253-276, Summer.
- Frank J. Chaloupka & Adit Laixuthai, 1994. "Do Youths Substitute Alcohol and Marijuana? Some Econometric Evidence," NBER Working Papers 4662, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jay Bhattacharya & Christina Gathmann & Grant Miller, 2013.
"The Gorbachev Anti-alcohol Campaign and Russia's Mortality Crisis,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 5(2), pages 232-260, April.
- Bhattacharya, Jay & Gathmann, Christina & Miller, Grant, 2012. "The Gorbachev Anti-Alcohol Campaign and Russia's Mortality Crisis," IZA Discussion Papers 6783, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jay Bhattacharya & Christina Gathmann & Grant Miller, 2012. "The Gorbachev Anti-Alcohol Campaign and Russia's Mortality Crisis," NBER Working Papers 18589, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arnoult, Matthieu H. & Tiffin, J. Richard, 2010. "Minimum pricing of alcohol and its impact on consumption in the UK," 84th Annual Conference, March 29-31, 2010, Edinburgh, Scotland 91810, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Kossova Tatiana & Kossova Elena & Sukhodoev Vladimir, 2012. "Revealing Macroeconomic Determinants of Alcohol Abuse and its Influence on Life Expectancy in Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 14/EC/2012, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Yana Roshchina, 2013. "To drink or not to drink: the microeconomic analysis of alcohol consumption in Russia in 2006-2010," HSE Working papers WP BRP 20/SOC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Tatiana V. Kossova & Elena V. Kossova & Maria A. Sheluntcova, 2014. "Investigating The Volume And Structure Of Alcohol Consumption And Their Impact On Life Expectancy In Russian Regions," HSE Working papers WP BRP 82/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2009.186007_1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elizabeth Garcia-Rea & James LePage, 2010. "Reliability and Validity of the World Health Organization Quality of Life: Brief Version (WHOQOL-BREF) in a Homeless Substance Dependent Veteran Population," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 99(2), pages 333-340, November.
More about this item
Keywordsthe price of alcohol; alcoholic beverages; vodka; beer; national alcohol policy;
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- J18 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Public Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ecopol:ep1556. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.