The impact of price measures of state alcohol policy on the consumption of alcoholic beverages in Russia
[Влияние Ценовых Мер Государственной Антиалкогольной Политики На Потребление Спиртных Напитков В России]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:cjuesx:v:02:y:2014:i:02:n:s2345748114500146 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2013.301289_3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Aßmann & Jens Boysen-Hogrefe, 2012.
"Determinants of government bond spreads in the euro area: in good times as in bad,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 39(3), pages 341-356, August.
- Aßmann, Christian & Boysen-Hogrefe, Jens, 2009. "Determinants of government bond spreads in the Euro Area: in good times as in bad," Kiel Working Papers 1548, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:12:p:1939-:d:120084 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nigatu, Getachew & Seeley, Ralph, 2015. "Growth in Meat Consumption for Developing and Emerging Economies Surpasses That for the Developed World," Amber Waves:The Economics of Food, Farming, Natural Resources, and Rural America, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 06, pages 1-1, July.
- Ann G. Carmichael, 2014. "Linda Clark and Carole Rawcliffe , eds., The fifteenth century XII: society in an age of plague ( Woodbridge : Boydell Press , 2013 . Pp. viii + 223. ISBN 9781843838753 Hbk. £60)," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 67(3), pages 858-860, August.
- Blad, Michael C., 1981. "Exchange of stability in a disequilibrium model," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 121-145, July.
- repec:wly:riskan:v:24:y:2004:i:2:p:501-507 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Turnham & Deniz Eröcal, 1990. "Unemployment in Developing Countries: New Light on an Old Problem," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 22, OECD Publishing.
- Kalczynski, Pawel Jan & Kamburowski, Jerzy, 2007. "On the NEH heuristic for minimizing the makespan in permutation flow shops," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 53-60, February.
More about this item
Keywordsthe price of alcohol; alcoholic beverages; vodka; beer; national alcohol policy;
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- J18 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Public Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ecopol:ep1556. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.