A Theory of the Theory of Public Goods
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 416-416.
- Tideman, T Nicolaus & Tullock, Gordon, 1976. "A New and Superior Process for Making Social Choices," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1145-1159, December.
- Ivanovic, Slobodan & Katic, Antonia & Mikinac, Kresimir, 2010. "Cluster As A Model Of Sustainable Competitiveness Of Small And Medium Enterpreneurship In The Tourist Market," UTMS Journal of Economics, University of Tourism and Management, Skopje, Macedonia, vol. 1(2), pages 45-54.
- Epple, Dennis & Romano, Richard E, 1996. "Public Provision of Private Goods," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(1), pages 57-84, February.
- Edward Clarke, 1971. "Multipart pricing of public goods," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 17-33, September.
- Francis M. Bator, 1958. "The Anatomy of Market Failure," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 72(3), pages 351-379.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dung V. Vu, 2016. "Germany versus China: How does social distance influence public good behavior?," Mind & Society: Cognitive Studies in Economics and Social Sciences, Springer;Fondazione Rosselli, vol. 15(1), pages 33-52, June.
- Trofimov, Ivan D., 2017. "International policy entrepreneurship and production of international public goods: the case of multilateral trade regime," MPRA Paper 80819, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Y. ROTHSCHILD & Walter BLOCK, 2016. "It Is Not Armed Robbery When Government Takes People's Stuff, It Is Civil Asset Forfeiture," Journal of Social and Administrative Sciences, KSP Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 219-230, September.
- Wenli Cheng & Dingsheng Zhang, 2011.
"How Should A Public Good Be Provided? A Transaction Cost Approach,"
Division of Labor & Transaction Costs (DLTC),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 3(02), pages 69-80.
- Wenli Cheng & Dingsheng Zhang, 2006. "How Should A Public Good Be Provided? A Transaction Cost Approach," Monash Economics Working Papers 09/06, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Eduardo Pontual Ribeiro & Cláudio Djissey Shikida, 2000. "Existe trade-off entre receitas próprias e transferências? O caso dos municípios mineiros," Anais do IX Seminário sobre a Economia Mineira [Proceedings of the 9th Seminar on the Economy of Minas Gerais],in: João Antonio de Paula & et alli (ed.), Anais do IX Seminário sobre a Economia Mineira, volume 1, pages 441-462 Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- repec:rau:journl:v:12:y:2017:i:2:p:41-56 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joseph Michael Newhard, 2016. "An Interest Group Theory of Public Goods Provision: Reassessing the Relative Efficiency of the Market and the State," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 31(Winter 20), pages 21-41.
- repec:crc:chapte:1-05 is not listed on IDEAS
- Walter E. Block, 2014. "Justifying a Stateless Legal Order: A Critique of Rand and Epstein," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 29(Spring 20), pages 21-49.
- Stefano Moroni & David Emanuel Andersson, 2014. "Introduction: private enterprise and the future of urban planning," Chapters,in: Cities and Private Planning, chapter 1, pages 1-16 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Walter Block & Ivan Jankovic, 2016. "Tragedy of the Partnership: A Critique of Elinor Ostrom," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 75(2), pages 289-318, March.
- Remigiusz Lewandowski, 2014. "Contemporary Monopolies In The Polish Economy – The Case Study Of Pwpw," Oeconomia Copernicana, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 5(3), pages 127-152, September.
- Polcyn, Jan, 2017.
"Edukacja jako dobro publiczne - próba kwantyfikacji
[Education as a public good – an attempt at quantification]," MPRA Paper 76606, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2017.
- Artavia Mora, L.D., 2016. "Intuitive cooperation in The Hague : A natural field experiment," ISS Working Papers - General Series 614, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Vipin Veetil, 2011. "Conceptions of rationality in law and economics," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 199-228, April.
More about this item
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- H56 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - National Security and War
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ecopol:ep1544. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.