Empirical Analysis of the Boards of Directors’ Impact on the Corporate Performance of Russian Companies
[Эмпирический Анализ Влияния Советов Директоров На Финансовые Результаты Деятельности Российских Компаний]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Naohito Abe & Ichiro Iwasaki, 2010.
"Organisational culture and corporate governance in Russia: a study of managerial turnover,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 449-470.
- Abe, Naohito & Iwasaki, Ichiro, 2010. "Organizational Culture and Corporate Governance in Russia : A Study of Managerial Turnover," RRC Working Paper Series 21, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Jason S. Seligman & Jeffrey B. Wenger, 2005. "Asynchronous Risk: Unemployment, Equity Markets, and Retirement Savings," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 05-114, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Daniel P. Kessler & Mark B. McClellan, 2000. "How Liability Law Affects Medical Productivity," NBER Working Papers 7533, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rincón Mesa, Manuel José, 1982. "Mortalidad en la Republica de Honduras 1930-1974: tablas abreviadas de mortalidad por sexo y grupos de edades," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 32505, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Baysinger, Barry D & Butler, Henry N, 1985. "Corporate Governance and the Board of Directors: Performance Effects of Changes in Board Composition," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(1), pages 101-124, Spring.
- Hazledine, Tim, 1984. "The possibility of price umbrellas in Canadian manufacturing industries," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 251-262, September.
- Neil B. Murphy, 1988. "Determinants of household check writing: the impacts of the use of electronic banking services and alternative pricing of checking services," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 38, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Richard Blundell & Monica Costa Dias & Costas Meghir & John Van Reenen, 2004.
"Evaluating the Employment Impact of a Mandatory Job Search Program,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 2(4), pages 569-606, June.
- Blundell, Richard William & Costa Dias, Monica & Meghir, Costas & Van Reenen, John, 2003. "Evaluating the Employment Impact of a Mandatory Job Search Programme," CEPR Discussion Papers 3786, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Petros C Mavroidis, 2013. "Regulation of Investment in the Trade Régime: From ITO to WTO," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Regulation of Foreign Investment Challenges to International Harmonization, chapter 2, pages 13-55 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Weinryb, Bernard, 1971. "Auslandsreisen Deutscher Unternehmer 1750–1851 Unter besondern Berüksichtigung von Rheinland und Westfalen. By Martin Schumacher. Cologne, 1968. Pp. 393," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(02), pages 528-529, June.
- Max-Stephan Schulze, 1997. "The Machine–Building Industry and Austria’s Great Depression after 1873," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 50(2), pages 282-304, May.
- Brick, Ivan E. & Chidambaran, N.K., 2010. "Board meetings, committee structure, and firm value," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 533-553, September.
- Rafik Jbir & Lanouar Charfeddine, 2012. "Short Term Relationships between European Electricity Markets," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 2(2), pages 276-281, June.
- Zilch Reinhold, 1990. "Soziale Schicht und monetärer Prozeß. Die Beamten in der Inflation 1914 bis 1924," Jahrbuch für Wirtschaftsgeschichte / Economic History Yearbook, De Gruyter, vol. 31(4), pages 135-136, April.
- Fodil Adjaoud & Daniel Zeghal & Syed Andaleeb, 2007. "The Effect of Board's Quality on Performance: a study of Canadian firms," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(4), pages 623-635, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muravyev, Alexander, 2017.
"Boards of directors in Russian publicly traded companies in 1998–2014: Structure, dynamics and performance effects,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 5-25.
- Muravyev, Alexander, 2016. "Boards of Directors in Russian Publicly Traded Companies in 1998-2014: Structure, Dynamics and Performance Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 10436, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordsboard of directors; empirical analysis; Russia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ecopol:ep1516. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.