HR Practices and Organizational Innovation: The Mediating Role of Knowledge Management Effectiveness
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fariborz Damanpour & Shanthi Gopalakrishnan, 2001. "The Dynamics of the Adoption of Product and Process Innovations in Organizations," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(1), pages 45-65, January.
- Keld Laursen & Nicolai J. Foss, 2003. "New human resource management practices, complementarities and the impact on innovation performance," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(2), pages 243-263, March.
- Chen, Chung-Jen & Huang, Jing-Wen, 2009. "Strategic human resource practices and innovation performance -- The mediating role of knowledge management capacity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 104-114, January.
- Danny Miller & Peter H. Friesen, 1982. "Innovation in conservative and entrepreneurial firms: Two models of strategic momentum," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Alain Jolibert & Philippe Jourdan, 2006. "Marketing Reseach : méthodes de recherche et d'études en marketing," Post-Print halshs-00132470, HAL.
- Cindy Zoghi & Robert D. Mohr & Peter B. Meyer, 2010. "Workplace organization and innovation," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 43(2), pages 622-639, May.
- Fariborz Damanpour & Kathryn A. Szabat & William M. Evan, 1989. "The Relationship Between Types Of Innovation And Organizational Performance," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(6), pages 587-602, November.
- Muhammad Usman & Muhammad Bilal Kayani & Faisal Haroon & Muhammad Aslam Khan, 2012. "The Impact of Marketing Mix and Market Orientation on Export Performance," Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 4(1), pages 66-71.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Chunling Zhu & Anqi Liu & Guoling Chen, 2018. "High performance work systems and corporate performance: the influence of entrepreneurial orientation and organizational learning," Frontiers of Business Research in China, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 1-22, December.
- Bagheri, Mahshid & Mitchelmore, Siwan & Bamiatzi, Vassiliki & Nikolopoulos, Konstantinos, 2019. "Internationalization Orientation in SMEs: The Mediating Role of Technological Innovation," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 121-139.
- Caroline Mothe & Uyen T. Nguyen-Thi & Phu Nguyen-Van, 2015. "Complementarities in organizational innovation practices: evidence from French industrial firms," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(6), pages 569-595, September.
- Adriana Burlea-Schiopoiu & Laurentiu Stelian Mihai, 2019. "An Integrated Framework on the Sustainability of SMEs," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(21), pages 1-22, October.
- Kibaek Lee & Jaeheung Yoo & Munkee Choi & Hangjung Zo & Andrew P Ciganek, 2016. "Does External Knowledge Sourcing Enhance Market Performance? Evidence from the Korean Manufacturing Industry," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 11(12), pages 1-19, December.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Florian Seliger & Tobias Stucki, 2013. "The Relative Importance of Human Resource Management Practices for a Firm's Innovation Performance," KOF Working papers 13-341, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Frank Crowley & Jane Bourke, 2017. "The Influence Of Human Resource Management Systems On Innovation: Evidence From Irish Manufacturing And Service Firms," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 21(01), pages 1-28, January.
- Haneda, Shoko & Ito, Keiko, 2018. "Organizational and human resource management and innovation: Which management practices are linked to product and/or process innovation?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 194-208.
- Frank Crowley & Jane Bourke, 2018. "The Influence Of The Manager On Firm Innovation In Emerging Economies," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 22(03), pages 1-21, April.
- García-Granero, Ana & Llopis, Óscar & Fernández-Mesa, Anabel & Alegre, Joaquín, 2015.
"Unraveling the link between managerial risk-taking and innovation: The mediating role of a risk-taking climate,"
Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 1094-1104.
- Ana García-Granero & Óscar Llopis & Anabel Fernández-Mesa & Joaquín Alegre, 2015. "Unraveling the link between managerial risk-taking and innovation: The mediating role of a risk-taking climate," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01137650, HAL.
- Ana García-Granero & Óscar Llopis & Anabel Fernández-Mesa & Joaquín Alegre, 2015. "Unraveling the link between managerial risk-taking and innovation: The mediating role of a risk-taking climate," Post-Print hal-01137650, HAL.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Florian Seliger & Tobias Stucki, 2016. "The relative importance of human resource management practices for innovation," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(8), pages 769-800, November.
- Carmen Dolores Blázquez Puerta & Guillermo Bermúdez González & Ismael P. Soler García, 2021. "Executives’ Knowledge Management and Emotional Intelligence Role: Dynamizing Factor towards Open Innovation," Journal of Open Innovation: Technology, Market, and Complexity, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(1), pages 1-16, March.
- Yin-Kuan Ng & Voon-Hsien Lee & Alex Tun-Lee Foo & Pei-Lee Gan, 2012. "The Relationship between Knowledge Management Practices and Technological Innovation: A Conceptual Framework," International Journal of Management, Knowledge and Learning, International School for Social and Business Studies, Celje, Slovenia, vol. 1(1), pages 71-89.
- Antonio Juan Briones Peñalver & Juan Andrés Bernal Conesa & Carmen de Nieves Nieto, 2018. "Analysis of Corporate Social Responsibility in Spanish Agribusiness and Its Influence on Innovation and Performance," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 25(2), pages 182-193, March.
- Yunyue Zhou & Chengli Shu & Wei Jiang & Shanxing Gao, 2019. "Green management, firm innovations, and environmental turbulence," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(4), pages 567-581, May.
- Janerose S. Omondi, 2017. "The Relationship between Organization Structure and Performance in Commercial Banks in Kenya: The Mediating Role of Innovation," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 7(4), pages 633-663, April.
- Helena Bulińska-Stangrecka & Anna Bagieńska, 2019. "HR Practices for Supporting Interpersonal Trust and Its Consequences for Team Collaboration and Innovation," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(16), pages 1-18, August.
- Eriksson, Tor & Qin, Zhihua & Wang, Wenjing, 2014.
"Firm-level innovation activity, employee turnover and HRM practices — Evidence from Chinese firms,"
China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 583-597.
- Tor Eriksson & Zhihua Qin & Wenjing Wang, 2014. "Firm-level Innovation Activity, Employee Turnover and HRM Practices – Evidence from Chinese Firms," Economics Working Papers 2014-09, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Caputo, Francesco & Mazzoleni, Alberto & Pellicelli, Anna Claudia & Muller, Jens, 2020. "Over the mask of innovation management in the world of Big Data," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 330-338.
- Abdul Waheed & Xiaoming Miao & Salma Waheed & Naveed Ahmad & Abdul Majeed, 2019. "How New HRM Practices, Organizational Innovation, and Innovative Climate Affect the Innovation Performance in the IT Industry: A Moderated-Mediation Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(3), pages 1-21, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnd:arjsds:v:7:y:2016:i:3:p:50-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://ojs.amhinternational.com/index.php/jsds .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Muhammad Tayyab (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://ojs.amhinternational.com/index.php/jsds .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.