Workplace organization and innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Florian Seliger & Tobias Stucki, 2013. "The Relative Importance of Human Resource Management Practices for a Firm's Innovation Performance," KOF Working papers 13-341, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Hempell, Thomas & Zwick, Thomas, 2005. "Technology Use, Organisational Flexibility and Innovation: Evidence for Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 05-57, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Meyer, Jenny, 2007.
"Older Workers and the Adoption of New Technologies,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
07-050, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Meyer, Jenny, 2008. "Older Workers and the Adoption of New Technologies," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-050 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Eriksson, Tor & Qin, Zhihua & Wang, Wenjing, 2014.
"Firm-level innovation activity, employee turnover and HRM practices — Evidence from Chinese firms,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 583-597.
- Tor Eriksson & Zhihua Qin & Wenjing Wang, 2014. "Firm-level Innovation Activity, Employee Turnover and HRM Practices – Evidence from Chinese Firms," Economics Working Papers 2014-09, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Euripidis N. Loukis & Vasiliki Diamantopoulou, 2013. "Are ICT, Workplace Organization and Human Capital Relevant for Innovation?," KOF Working papers 13-333, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Meyer, Jenny, 2008. "The Adoption of New Technologies and the Age Structure of the Workforce," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-045, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
More about this item
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:43:y:2010:i:2:p:622-639. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.