The Relationship between Knowledge Management Practices and Technological Innovation: A Conceptual Framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fariborz Damanpour, 2001. "The Dynamics of the Adoption of Product and Process Innovations in Organizations," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(1), pages 45-65, January.
- Jing-Wen Huang & Yong-Hui Li, 2009. "The mediating effect of knowledge management on social interaction and innovation performance," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 30(3), pages 285-301, June.
- Keld Laursen & Nicolai J. Foss, 2003. "New human resource management practices, complementarities and the impact on innovation performance," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(2), pages 243-263, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reza Ansari & Sayyed Mohsen Allameh & Ali Asadi & Mehri Asadi Vasfi & Alireza Harooni, 2013. "Investigating the Relationship between Knowledge Management Processes and Innovation Levels: Managers and Experts of Software Design Companies of Isfahan Province," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 3(2), pages 50-59, April.
- Ron Berger & Moti Zviling, 2013. "Innovation, Learning, and Synergy Between Entrepreneurs and Venture Capitalists," International Journal of Synergy and Research, ToKnowPress, vol. 2(2), pages 93-108.
- repec:isv:jouijm:v:6:y:2017:i:1:p:53-76 is not listed on IDEAS
- Onwika Kaewchur & Pornthep Anussornnitisarn & Zbigniew Pastuszak, 2013. "The Mediating Role of Knowledge Sharing on Information Technology and Innovation," International Journal of Management, Knowledge and Learning, International School for Social and Business Studies, Celje, Slovenia, vol. 2(2), pages 227-242.
More about this item
Keywordsknowledge management; knowledge acquisition; knowledge dissemination; knowledge application; technological innovation; process innovation; product innovation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isv:jouijm:v:1:y:2012:i:1:p:71-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alen Ježovnik). General contact details of provider: http://www.issbs.si .