Production Theory and the Stock Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Baron, David P, 1970. "Price Uncertainty, Utility, and Industry Equilibrium in Pure Competition," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 11(3), pages 463-480, October.
- Sandmo, Agnar, 1971. "On the Theory of the Competitive Firm under Price Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 65-73, March.
- Steinar Ekern & Robert Wilson, 1974. "On the Theory of the Firm in an Economy with Incomplete Markets," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 5(1), pages 171-180, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bejan, Camelia, 2008. "Production and financial decisions under uncertainty," MPRA Paper 11033, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miguel Antón & Florian Ederer & Mireia Giné & Martin Schmalz, 2016.
"Common Ownership, Competition, and Top Management Incentives,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
2046, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Miguel AntÃ³n & Florian Ederer & Mireia GinÃ© & Martin C. Schmalz, 2016. "Common Ownership, Competition, and Top Management Incentives," CESifo Working Paper Series 6178, CESifo Group Munich.
- Konrad, Kai A., 1991. "Capital formation, risk taking, and taxation," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 252-267.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/10282 is not listed on IDEAS
- Konrad, Kai A., 1991.
"The Domar-Musgrave phenomenon and adverse selection,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 41-53, April.
- Konrad, Kai A., 1990. "The Domar-Musgrave phenomenon and adverse selection," EconStor Research Reports 112681, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Gordon Roger H., 2003.
"Do Publicly Traded Corporations Act in the Public Interest?,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-20, June.
- Roger H. Gordon, 1990. "Do Publicly Traded Corporations Act in the Public Interest?," NBER Working Papers 3303, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hervé Crès & Mich Tvede, 2001. "Proxy fights in incomplete markets: when majority voting and sidepayments are equivalent," Working Papers hal-01065004, HAL.
- Roger H. Gordon, 1981. "Taxation of Corporate Capital Income: Tax Revenues vs. Tax Distortions," NBER Working Papers 0687, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ramser, Hans Jürgen, 1975. "Neuere Ansätze in der Theorie der Firma und ihre wettbewerbspolitischen Implikationen," Discussion Papers, Series I 70, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Merton, Robert C., 1993.
"On the microeconomic theory of investment under uncertainty,"
Handbook of Mathematical Economics,in: K. J. Arrow & M.D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 4, volume 2, chapter 13, pages 601-669
- Merton, Robert C., 1977. "On the microeconomic theory of investment under uncertainty," Working papers 958-77., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Hervé Crès & Mich Tvede, 2001.
"Proxy fights in incomplete markets: when majority voting and sidepayments are equivalent,"
Sciences Po publications
726/2001, Sciences Po.
- CRES, Herve & TVEDE, Mich, 2001. "Proxy fights in incomplete markets: when majority voting and sidepayments are equivalent," Les Cahiers de Recherche 726, HEC Paris.
- Bosshardt, Donald I., 2003. "Capital structure, investment unanimity, and public goods: the case for social responsibility," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 239-260.
- Lemma W. Senbet & Robert A. Taggart, Jr., 1981. "Capital Structure Equilibrium under Incomplete Market Conditions," NBER Working Papers 0747, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David P. Baron, 1977. "On the Relationship Between Complete and Incomplete Financial Markets Models," Discussion Papers 241, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- David M. Kreps, 1982. "Multiperiod Securities and the Efficient Allocation of Risk: A Comment on the Black-Scholes Option Pricing Model," NBER Chapters,in: The Economics of Information and Uncertainty, pages 203-232 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:bellje:v:5:y:1974:i:spring:p:125-144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.rje.org .