Evaluating The Use Of Personal Connections To Bypass Formal Procedures: A Study Of Vrski In Republic Of Macedonia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jar-Der Luo, 2011. "Guanxi Revisited: An Exploratory Study of Familiar Ties in a Chinese Workplace," Management and Organization Review, The International Association for Chinese Management Research, vol. 7(2), pages 329-351, July.
- Barnett, Andy & Yandle, Bruce & Naufal, George, 2013.
"Regulation, trust, and cronyism in Middle Eastern societies: The simple economics of “wasta”,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 41-46.
- Barnett, Andy & Yandle, Bruce & Naufal, George S, 2013. "Regulation, Trust, and Cronyism in Middle Eastern Societies: The Simple Economics of 'Wasta'," IZA Discussion Papers 7201, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gordeev, Vladimir S. & Pavlova, Milena & Groot, Wim, 2014. "Informal payments for health care services in Russia: old issue in new realities," Health Economics, Policy and Law, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(01), pages 25-48, January.
- Michailova, Snejina & Worm, Verner, 2003. "Personal Networking in Russia and China:: Blat and Guanxi," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 509-519, August.
- Shou, Zhigang & Chen, Jun & Zhu, Wenting & Yang, Lihua, 2014. "Firm capability and performance in China: The moderating role of guanxi and institutional forces in domestic and foreign contexts," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 77-82.
- Ying Chen & Ray Friedman & Enhai Yu & Fubin Sun, 2011. "Examining the positive and negative effects of guanxi practices: A multi-level analysis of guanxi practices and procedural justice perceptions," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 715-735, December.
- Colin WILLIAMS & Ioana HORODNIC & Adrian HORODNIC, 2016. "Who is making informal payments for public healthcare in East-Central Europe? An evaluation of socio-economic and spatial variations," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 7, pages 49-61, June.
- Bingyuan Hsiung, 2013. "Guanxi: Personal connections in Chinese society," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 17-40, April.
- Williams Colin C. & Franic Josip, 2015. "Tackling the Propensity towards Undeclared Work: Some Policy Lessons from Croatia," South East European Journal of Economics and Business, De Gruyter Open, vol. 10(1), pages 18-31, April.
- repec:bla:brjirl:v:55:y:2017:i:1:p:83-111 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kaitelidou, Daphne Ch. & Tsirona, Christina S. & Galanis, Petros A. & Siskou, Olga Ch. & Mladovsky, Philipa & Kouli, Eugenia G. & Prezerakos, Panagiotis E. & Theodorou, Mamas & Sourtzi, Panagiota A. &, 2013. "Informal payments for maternity health services in public hospitals in Greece," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 23-30.
- Luo, Jar-Der, 2011. "Guanxi Revisited: An Exploratory Study of Familiar Ties in a Chinese Workplace," Management and Organization Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(02), pages 329-351, July.
More about this item
Keywordsinformal economy; corruption; cronyism; nepotism; South-East Europe;
- J46 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Informal Labor Market
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- P37 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Legal
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:utmsje:0208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Zoran Ivanovic, PhD). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feutmmk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.