Strategy Of Stock Valuation By Fundamental Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Malcolm Baker & Jeffrey Wurgler, 2006.
"Investor Sentiment and the Cross-Section of Stock Returns,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 61(4), pages 1645-1680, August.
- Malcolm Baker & Jeffrey Wurgler, 2004. "Investor Sentiment and the Cross-Section of Stock Returns," NBER Working Papers 10449, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gonzalo, Jesús & Taamouti, Abderrahim, 2011.
"The reaction of stock market returns to anticipated unemployment,"
UC3M Working papers. Economics
we1145, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Gonzalo, Jesús & Taamouti, Abderrahim, 2012. "The reaction of stock market returns to anticipated unemployment," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1237, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Li, Lifang & Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Zheng, Xinwei, 2010. "An analysis of inflation and stock returns for the UK," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 519-532, December.
- George Hondroyiannis & Evangelia Papapetrou, 2001. "Macroeconomic influences on the stock market," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 25(1), pages 33-49, March.
- Henri Pagès, 1999. "A note on the Gordon growth model with nonstationary dividend growth," BIS Working Papers 75, Bank for International Settlements.
- Mark J. Flannery & Aris A. Protopapadakis, 2002. "Macroeconomic Factors Do Influence Aggregate Stock Returns," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 15(3), pages 751-782.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-02-64 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsfundamental analysis; financial indicators; intrinsic value; discount models; stocks;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:utmsje:0066. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Zoran Ivanovic, PhD). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feutmmk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.