Determinants of Residential Location Decisions among the Pre-Elderly in Central Ohio
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pierre Filion & Trudi Bunting & Keith Warriner, 1999. "The Entrenchment of Urban Dispersion: Residential Preferences and Location Patterns in the Dispersed City," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 36(8), pages 1317-1347, July.
- Hamilton, Bruce W, 1982. "Wasteful Commuting," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(5), pages 1035-1051, October.
- Hazel A. Morrow-Jones & Mary V. Wenning, 2005. "The Housing Ladder, the Housing Life-cycle and the Housing Life-course: Upward and Downward Movement among Repeat Home-buyers in a US Metropolitan Housing Market," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 42(10), pages 1739-1754, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Dongeen & Lin, Tao, 2014. "Residential self-selection, built environment, and travel behavior in the Chinese context," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 7(3), pages 5-14.
More about this item
KeywordsResidential Location Decision; Pre-Elderly;
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:jtralu:0018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arlene Mathison) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ctumnus.html .