Employment Intensity Of Secondary Sector In India: Trends, Patterns And Determinants
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gilles Mourre, 2006.
"Did the pattern of aggregate employment growth change in the euro area in the late 1990s?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(15), pages 1783-1807.
- Mourre, Gilles, 2004. "Did the pattern of aggregate employment growth change in the euro area in the late 1990s?," Working Paper Series 358, European Central Bank.
- Gilles Mourre, 2006. "Did the pattern of aggregate employment growth change in the Euro area in the late 1990s?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/14299, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ana María Loboguerrero & Ugo Panizza, 2003.
"Inflation and Labor Market Flexibility: The Squeaky Wheel Gets the Grease,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
1478, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Loboguerrero, Ana Maria & Panizza, Ugo, 2006. "Inflation and labor market flexibility: The squeaky wheel gets the grease," POLIS Working Papers 63, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Ugo Panizza & Ana Maria Loboguerrero, 2004. "Inflation and Labor Market Flexibility: The Squeaky Wheel Gets the Grease," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 3, Econometric Society.
- Ana Maria Loboguerrero & Ugo Panizza, 2003. "Inflation and Labor Market Flexibility: The Squeaky Wheel Gets the Grease," Research Department Publications 4347, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Bhalotra, Sonia R, 1998. "The Puzzle of Jobless Growth in Indian Manufacturing," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 60(1), pages 5-32, February.
- Dipa Mukherjee & Rajarshi Majumder, 2008.
"Tertiarisation of the Indian labour market: a new growth engine or sending distress signals?,"
Journal of the Asia Pacific Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 387-413.
- Mukherjee, Dipa & Majumder, Rajarshi, 2008. "Tertiarisation of the Indian labour market: a new growth engine or sending distress signals?," MPRA Paper 12755, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Heintz, 2006. "Globalization, Economic policy and Employment: Poverty and Gender Implications," Published Studies heintz_gender, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Friedman, Milton, 1977. "Nobel Lecture: Inflation and Unemployment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(3), pages 451-472, June.
- Marco Vivarelli, 2002. "Book review," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(6), pages 581-584.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eaa:aeinde:v:17:y:2017:i:2_7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rim Mouelhi & Monia Ghazali, 2014. "The Employment Intensity of Output Growth in Tunisia and Its Determinants," Working Papers 857, Economic Research Forum, revised Nov 2014.
- Tregenna, Fiona., 2015. "Sectoral dimensions of employment targeting," ILO Working Papers 994867013402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:486701 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEmployment; Secondary Sector; Growth; Employment Intensity; India;
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:jrdpin:0020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rajarshi Majumder). General contact details of provider: http://www.jrdp.in .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.