The economy of Russia in multipolar world
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Davis, Donald R. & Weinstein, David E., 1999.
"Economic geography and regional production structure: An empirical investigation,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 379-407, February.
- Donald R. Davis & David E. Weinstein, 1997. "Economic Geography and Reginal Production Structure: An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 6093, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Donald R. Davis & David E. Weinstein, 1997. "Economic Geography and Regional Production Structure: An Empirical Investigation," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1802, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Donald R. Davis & David E. Weinstein, 1998. "Economic geography and regional production structure: an empirical investigation," Staff Reports 40, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Richard Blundell & Stephen Bond & Frank Windmeijer, 2000. "Estimation in dynamic panel data models: improving on the performance of the standard GMM estimator," IFS Working Papers W00/12, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Marius BRÜLHART & Federico TRIONFETTI, 1999.
"Home-Biased Demand and International Specialisation : A Test of Trade Theories,"
Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie
9918, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- Marius Brulhart & Federico Trionfetti, 2000. "Home-Biased Demand and International Specialisation: A Test of Trade Theories," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0031, Econometric Society.
- Hanson, Gordon H, 1998.
"North American Economic Integration and Industry Location,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 14(2), pages 30-44, Summer.
- Gordon H. Hanson, 1998. "North American Economic Integration and Industry Location," NBER Working Papers 6587, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hanson, Gordon H, 1997. "Increasing Returns, Trade and the Regional Structure of Wages," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(440), pages 113-133, January.
- Lapo, Valentina, 2010. "Spatial concentration of production and investor expectations: the analysis of branch attraction of investments into regions," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 18(2), pages 3-19.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lapo, Valentina, 2014. "Efficiency of investment stimulation methods in a timber industry complex: An econometric research," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 33(1), pages 30-50.
More about this item
Keywordsmultipolar world; production; investment; employment; income; expectations; crises.;
- E27 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:apltrx:0208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anatoly Peresetsky). General contact details of provider: http://appliedeconometrics.cemi.rssi.ru/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.