Efficiency of investment stimulation methods in a timber industry complex: An econometric research
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lapo, Valentina, 2013. "The economy of Russia in multipolar world," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 30(2), pages 26-48.
- Lapo, Valentina, 2010. "Spatial concentration of production and investor expectations: the analysis of branch attraction of investments into regions," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 18(2), pages 3-19.
More about this item
Keywords: investment; priority investment projects; a timber industry complex; econometrics; model; panel data; logit; probit; tobit; the state guarantees; grants; privileges under taxes and payments.;
- C24 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Truncated and Censored Models; Switching Regression Models; Threshold Regression Models
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- L73 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Forest Products
- L78 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:apltrx:0228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anatoly Peresetsky). General contact details of provider: http://appliedeconometrics.cemi.rssi.ru/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.