- Valentina Lapo, 2012. "The spatial structure of the Russian economy and the multipolar world," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 106, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Lapo Valentina, 2007. "Welfare-maximizing regional government: who benefits from it?," EERC Working Paper Series 07-01e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Lapo Valentina, 2003. "Spatial distribution of investment in Russia: the effect of agglomeration," EERC Working Paper Series 01-087e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Lapo, Valentina, 2014. "Efficiency of investment stimulation methods in a timber industry complex: An econometric research," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 33(1), pages 30-50.
- Lapo, Valentina, 2013. "The economy of Russia in multipolar world," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 30(2), pages 26-48.
- Lapo, Valentina, 2010. "Spatial concentration of production and investor expectations: the analysis of branch attraction of investments into regions," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 18(2), pages 3-19.
- Лапо В.Ф., 2004. "Влияние Ожиданий На Распределение Инвестиций По Регионам России: Агломерационный Подход," Журнал Экономика и математические методы (ЭММ), Центральный Экономико-Математический Институт (ЦЭМИ), vol. 40(3), июль.
- V.A.Lapo, 2001. "Methodical approach to appraisal of investment attractiveness of cities and districts of the Krasnoyarsk region," Journal "Region: Economics and Sociology", Institute of Economics and Industrial Engineering of Siberian Branch of RAS, vol. 1, pages 164-181.
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (2) 2004-12-12 2007-07-07. Author is listed
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (2) 2004-12-12 2007-07-07. Author is listed
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (1) 2007-07-07. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2004-12-12. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (2) 2004-12-12 2007-07-07. Author is listed
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Valentina Lapo should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.