Report NEP-CIS-2007-07-07This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Anna Y. Borodina issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel Berkowitz & Yadiviga Semikolenova, 2007. "Is Russia's Growth a 'Flash in the Pan'?," Working Papers 318, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2007.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00157793_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kolomak Evgeniya, 2007. "Sub-federal administrative regulation of entry in Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 07-03e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Lapo Valentina, 2007. "Welfare-maximizing regional government: who benefits from it?," EERC Working Paper Series 07-01e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Semenova Maria, 2007. "How depositors discipline banks: the case of Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 07-02e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.