Research of higher engineering education quality on the base of students Interviewing data by nonlinear principal components analysis (NLPCA)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Voss, Roediger & Gruber, Thorsten & Szmigin, Isabelle, 2007. "Service quality in higher education: The role of student expectations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(9), pages 949-959, September.
- Francesco Lagona & Fabio Padovano, 2007. "A nonlinear principal component analysis of the relationship between budget rules and fiscal performance in the European Union," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 130(3), pages 401-436, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Angulo-Ruiz, Fernando & Pergelova, Albena & Cheben, Juraj & Angulo-Altamirano, Eladio, 2016. "A cross-country study of marketing effectiveness in high-credence services," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 3636-3644.
- Thushyanthan Baskaran, 2010.
"On the link between fiscal decentralization and public debt in OECD countries,"
Public Choice, Springer, vol. 145(3), pages 351-378, December.
- Baskaran, Thushyanthan, 2010. "On the Link Between Fiscal Decentralization and Public Debt in OECD Countries," MPRA Paper 21599, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ringa Raudla, 2010. "Governing budgetary commons: what can we learn from Elinor Ostrom?," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 201-221, December.
- Mirela Mabic, 2014. "Quality In Higher Education – Which Dimensions Can Be Identified From The Responses Of Students Of Economics," Interdisciplinary Management Research, Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osijek, Faculty of Economics, Croatia, vol. 10, pages 721-731.
- Philippe Batifoulier & Denis Abecassis & Nicolas da Silva & Victor Duchesne & Léonard Moulin, 2016. "L’utilité sociale de la dépense publique," Working Papers hal-01421197, HAL.
- Silvia Bacci & Michela Gnaldi, 2015. "A classification of university courses based on students’ satisfaction: an application of a two-level mixture item response model," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 927-940, May.
- Alexandra-Maria Drule & Irimie Emil Popa & Razvan Nistor & Alexandru Chis, 2014. "Quality of the Teaching Process and its Factors of Influence from the Perspective of Future Business Specialists," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(37), pages 827-827, August.
- Wilhelms, Mark-Philipp & Henkel, Sven & Falk, Tomas, 2017. "To earn is not enough: A means-end analysis to uncover peer-providers' participation motives in peer-to-peer carsharing," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 38-47.
- Montserrat Díaz-Méndez & Mario R. Paredes & Michael Saren, 2019. "Improving Society by Improving Education through Service-Dominant Logic: Reframing the Role of Students in Higher Education," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(19), pages 1-14, September.
- Rubo Zhao & Yixiang Tian & Ao Lei & Francis Boadu & Ze Ren, 2019. "The Effect of Local Government Debt on Regional Economic Growth in China: A Nonlinear Relationship Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(11), pages 1-22, May.
- MUNTHIU Maria-Cristiana & CETINA Iuliana, 2016. "Understanding Students' Perception, Expectations And The Need Of Innovating Educational Services In The Digital Economy Context," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 68(3), pages 103-113, December.
- Lassala, Carlos & Burrus, Robert T. & Graham, J. Edward, 2016. "Business school grading on both sides of the Atlantic," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 5106-5110.
- David Schüller & Martina Rašticová & Štěpán Konečný, 2013. "Measuring student satisfaction with the quality of services offered by universities - Central European View," Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis, Mendel University Press, vol. 61(4), pages 1105-1112.
- Lee, Wan-I & Chang, Chih-Yuan & Liu, Yu-Lun, 2010. "Exploring customersâ€™ store loyalty using the means-end chain approach," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 395-405.
- Chris Vassiliadis & Constantinos-Vasilios Priporas & Victoria Bellou & Andreas Andronikidis, 2013. "Customers' cognitive patterns of assurance: a dual approach," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(13-14), pages 1242-1259, October.
- Sandra Brkanlić & Javier Sánchez-García & Edgar Breso Esteve & Ivana Brkić & Maja Ćirić & Jovana Tatarski & Jovana Gardašević & Marko Petrović, 2020. "Marketing Mix Instruments as Factors of Improvement of Students’ Satisfaction in Higher Education Institutions in Republic of Serbia and Spain," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(18), pages 1-16, September.
- Signe Krogstrup & Sébastien Wälti, 2008.
"Do fiscal rules cause budgetary outcomes?,"
Public Choice, Springer, vol. 136(1), pages 123-138, July.
- Signe Krogstrup & Sébastien Wälti, 2007. "Do fiscal rules cause budgetary outcomes?," IHEID Working Papers 15-2007, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised May 2007.
- Signe Krogstrup & Sébastien Wälti, 2007. "Do fiscal rules cause budgetary outcomes?," Trinity Economics Papers tep0607, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Nuri Mohamed M. Otman, 2020. "Quality of higher education and incidence of learning styles: A Review," International Journal of Research in Business and Social Science (2147-4478), Center for the Strategic Studies in Business and Finance, vol. 9(3), pages 141-148, April.
- Said, Alison, 2018. "Vocational teaching-learning through the eyes of undergraduate vocational students in Malta: A qualitative exploratory study," International Journal for Research in Vocational Education and Training (IJRVET), European Research Network in Vocational Education and Training (VETNET), European Educational Research Association, vol. 5(1), pages 42-63.
- Khairunnisa & Agus Purwito & Pudji Muljono, 2017. "The Major Minor Curriculum Application in Preparing the Communication Science and Community Development Graduates to the World of Work: Graduates Perception (Case Study in Bogor Agricultural Universit," Journal of Education and e-Learning Research, Asian Online Journal Publishing Group, vol. 4(3), pages 100-107.
More about this item
Keywordshigher education quality; engineering education; questioning; method of principal components; nonlinear principal components analysis; NLPCA; Gifi system;
All these keywords.
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- C83 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Survey Methods; Sampling Methods
- C89 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:apltrx:0014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://appliedeconometrics.cemi.rssi.ru/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Anatoly Peresetsky (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://appliedeconometrics.cemi.rssi.ru/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.