Allo Stadio Come Alla Guerra? Ostilità Internazionale E Aggressività Sul Campo Di Calcio
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Olivier Marie, 2016.
"Police and thieves in the stadium: measuring the (multiple) effects of football matches on crime,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 179(1), pages 273-292, January.
- Olivier Marie, 2010. "Police and Thieves in the Stadium: Measuring the (Multiple)Effects of Football Matches on Crime," CEP Discussion Papers dp1012, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Marie Olivier, 2010. "Police and Thieves in the Stadium: Measuring the (Multiple) Effects of Football Matches on Crime," Research Memorandum 044, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Marie Olivier, 2011. "Police and Thieves in the Stadium: Measuring the (Multiple) Effects of Football Matches on Crime," Research Memorandum 015, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Edward Miguel & Sebastián M. Saiegh & Shanker Satyanath, 2008. "National Cultures and Soccer Violence," NBER Working Papers 13968, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- José Cuesta & Camilo Bohórquez, 2012. "Soccer and national culture: estimating the impact of violence on 22 lads after a ball," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(2), pages 147-161, January.
- Peter Dawson & Stephen Dobson & John Goddard & John Wilson, 2007. "Are football referees really biased and inconsistent?: evidence on the incidence of disciplinary sanction in the English Premier League," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 170(1), pages 231-250.
- Poutvaara, Panu & Priks, Mikael, 2009.
"The effect of police intelligence on group violence: Evidence from reassignments in Sweden,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(3-4), pages 403-411, April.
- Poutvaara, Panu & Priks, Mikael, 2009. "The effect of police intelligence on group violence: Evidence from reassignments in Sweden," Munich Reprints in Economics 19791, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Greene, William, 2008. "Functional forms for the negative binomial model for count data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 585-590, June.
- Paul Downward & Joseph Riordan, 2007. "Social Interactions And The Demand For Sport: An Economic Analysis," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 25(4), pages 518-537, October.
- Raul Caruso, 2008. "Il calcio tra mercato, relazioni e coercizione," Rivista di Diritto ed Economia dello Sport, Centro di diritto e business dello Sport, vol. 4(1), pages 71-88, Aprile.
More about this item
KeywordsCalcio; ostilità; aggressività sul campo; ammonizioni ed espulsioni;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- F52 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - National Security; Economic Nationalism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rde:rivdes:201302caruso_didomizio. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raul Caruso). General contact details of provider: http://www.rdes.it/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.