Cap Payments after 2013 and Rural Public Goods
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pavel Ciaian & Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2007.
"Credit Market Imperfections and the Distribution of Policy Rents: The Common Agricultural Policy in the New EU Member States,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
18307, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2008. "Credit Market Imperfections And The Distribution Of Policy Rents: The Common Agricultural Policy In The New Eu Member States," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6591, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kilian, Stefan & Salhofer, Klaus, 2008. "Single Payments of the CAP: Where Do the Rents Go?," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 9(2), June.
- Duvivier, Romain & Gaspart, Frederic & Frahan, Bruno Henry de, 2005. "A Panel Data Analysis of the Determinants of Farmland Price: An Application to the Effects of the 1992 Cap Reform in Belgium," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24577, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bureau, Jean-Christophe & Jean, S Bastien & Matthews, Alan, 2006.
"The consequences of agricultural trade liberalization for developing countries: distinguishing between genuine benefits and false hopes,"
World Trade Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(02), pages 225-249, July.
- Jean-Christophe Bureau & Sébastien Jean & Alan Matthews, 2005. "The Consequences of Agricultural Trade Liberalization for Developing Countries: Distinguishing Between Genuine Benefits and False Hopes," Working Papers 2005-13, CEPII research center.
- Jean-Christophe Bureau & Sébastien Jean, Alan Matthews, 2005. "The consequences of agricultural trade liberalization for developing countries: distinguishing between genuine benefits and false hopes," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp073, IIIS.
- Jack Peerlings, 2004. "Wildlife and landscape services production in Dutch dairy farming; jointness and transaction costs," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 31(4), pages 427-449, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabrizio De Filippis & Roberto Henke, 2010. "Cap Between First and Second Pillars: Looking into EU Spending on Agriculture," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 3, September.
More about this item
KeywordsCommon agricultural policy; European union; Agriculture;
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rar:journl:0122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rossiea.html .