The Development of a European Prudential System
[eng] Financial markets are integrating fast with the advent of the euro. To cope with accrued competition, financial intermediaries have developed mergers. Credit and market risk are so correlated it poses problem to prudential regulation. This article proposes some ways of reforms. JEL Classifications : G28
Volume (Year): 60 (2000)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.persee.fr/collection/ecofi|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Charles A. E. Goodhart & Haizhou Huang, 1999.
"A model of the lender of last resort,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Haizhou Huang & C. A. E. Goodhart, 2000.
"A Simple Model of An International Lender of Last Resort,"
IMF Working Papers
00/75, International Monetary Fund.
- Haizhou Huang & Charles Goodhart, 1999. "A Simple Model of an International Lender of Last Resort," FMG Discussion Papers dp336, Financial Markets Group.
- Curzio Giannini, 1999. "Enemy of None But a Common Friend of All? An International Perspectiveon the Lender-Of-Last-Resort Function," IMF Working Papers 99/10, International Monetary Fund.
- G. G. Garcia, 1999. "Deposit Insurance: A Survey of Actual and Best Practices," IMF Working Papers 99/54, International Monetary Fund.
- Michel Aglietta & Laurence Scialom, 1998. "Vers une nouvelle doctrine prudentielle," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 48(4), pages 47-73.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:recofi:ecofi_1767-4603_2000_num_60_5_4505. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.