Exchange Rate Pass-Through To Domestic Prices: The Case of South Africa
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christiano, Lawrence J & Eichenbaum, Martin & Evans, Charles, 1996.
"The Effects of Monetary Policy Shocks: Evidence from the Flow of Funds,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 78(1), pages 16-34, February.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum & Charles Evans, 1994. "The effects of monetary policy shocks: evidence from the flow of funds," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Apr.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum & Charles Evans, 1994. "The effects of monetary policy shocks: evidence from the Flow of Funds," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 94-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Jane E. Ihrig & Mario Marazzi & Alexander D. Rothenberg, 2006. "Exchange-rate pass-through in the G-7 countries," International Finance Discussion Papers 851, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- José Manuel Campa & Linda S. Goldberg, 2005. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through into Import Prices," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 87(4), pages 679-690, November.
- Joseph E. Gagnon & Jane Ihrig, 2004. "Monetary policy and exchange rate pass-through This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(4), pages 315-338.
- Li-gang Liu & Andrew Tsang, 2008. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through to Domestic Inflation in Hong Kong," Working Papers 0802, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Jonathan McCarthy, 2007.
"Pass-Through of Exchange Rates and Import Prices to Domestic Inflation in Some Industrialized Economies,"
Eastern Economic Journal,
Eastern Economic Association, vol. 33(4), pages 511-537, Fall.
- J. McCarthy, 1999. "Pass-through of exchange rates and import prices to domestic inflation in some industrialised economies," BIS Working Papers 79, Bank for International Settlements.
- Jonathan McCarthy, 2000. "Pass-through of exchange rates and import prices to domestic inflation in some industrialized economies," Staff Reports 111, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Takatoshi Ito & Yuri N. Sasaki & Kiyotaka Sato, 2005. "Pass-Through of Exchange Rate Changes and Macroeconomic Shocks to Domestic Inflation in East Asian Countries," Discussion papers 05020, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ashok Bhundia, 2002. "An Empirical Investigation of Exchange Rate Pass-Through in South Africa," IMF Working Papers 02/165, International Monetary Fund.
- Hahn, Elke, 2003. "Pass-through of external shocks to euro area inflation," Working Paper Series 243, European Central Bank.
- Hamid Faruqee, 2006. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through in the Euro Area," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 53(1), pages 1-4.
- Betts, Caroline & Devereux, Michael B., 2000. "Exchange rate dynamics in a model of pricing-to-market," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 215-244, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jarmila Zimmermannová & Michal Menšík, 2013.
"Ex post analýza zavedení zdanění pevných paliv, zemního plynu a elektřiny
[Ex-Post Analysis of Solid Fuels, Natural Gas and Electricity Taxation Introduction]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2013(1), pages 46-66.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-04-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erick Lusekelo Mwambuli & Zhang Xianzhi & Zakayo S. Kisava, 2016. "Volatility Spillover Effects Between Stock Prices and Exchange Rates in Emerging Economies: Evidence from Turkey," Business and Economic Research, Macrothink Institute, vol. 6(2), pages 343-359, December.
- repec:khe:scajes:v:4:y:2018:i:1:p:60-67 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsexchange rate; pass-through; domestic prices; VAR; South Africa;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnlpep:v:2010:y:2010:i:4:id:378:p:291-306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frantisek Sokolovsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .