Strategic Business Alliances: Qualitative Analysis of Specific Factors of Business Clusters
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lisa De Propris & Nigel Driffield, 2006. "The importance of clusters for spillovers from foreign direct investment and technology sourcing," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(2), pages 277-291, March.
- Deepak Nayyar, 2006. "Globalisation, history and development: a tale of two centuries," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(1), pages 137-159, January.
- Laura Bottazzi & Giovanni Peri, 2007. "The International Dynamics of R&D and Innovation in the Long Run and in The Short Run," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(518), pages 486-511, March.
- Skokan, Karel, 2007.
"Klastry v transformaci regionů - pět let poté
[Clusters in the Transformation of Regions - Five years After]," MPRA Paper 12379, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marjolein C. J. Caniëls & Henny A. Romijn, 2005.
"What drives innovativeness in industrial clusters? Transcending the debate,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 29(4), pages 497-515, July.
- Caniels, M.C.J. & Romijn, H.A., 2003. "What drives innovativeness in industrial clusters? Transcending the debate," Working Papers 03.04, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Gamal Atallah, 2005. "R&D cooperation with asymmetric spillovers," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 38(3), pages 919-936, August.
- Keijiro Otsuka, 2006. "Cluster-Based Industrial Development: A View From East Asia," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 57(3), pages 361-376.
More about this item
KeywordsStrategic business alliances; Clusters; Global production chain; Innovation process;
- F01 - International Economics - - General - - - Global Outlook
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnlaop:v:2009:y:2009:i:4:id:276:p:19-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frantisek Sokolovsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.