Public Challenges for Sports Management in Slovakia: How to Select the Optimum Legal Form of a Sport Club?
There are many issues to be addressed by the manager of a sports organization/club who wishes to optimize its functioning. There are also many ways the “state” influences all entities in a society, including the sports sector. In our paper we focus on how tax and accounting rules and other public legislation influences the choice of legal form for a sports club. The data come from our own experiences and research in three sport branches – football, triathlon and orienteering. The research results are self-evident and it was unnecessary to validate them with statistical analysis – the size of the budget and probably also the structure of revenues are the main factors influencing the decision on the legal form of a sports club.
Volume (Year): 3 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2009 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Estonská 500/3, 101 00 Praha 10|
Phone: (+420) 210 088 800
Fax: (+420) 271 741 597
Web page: http://www.vsfs.cz/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 2007.
"Will monetary policy become more of a science?,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2007-44, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 2007. "Will Monetary Policy Become More of a Science?," NBER Working Papers 13566, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William R. White, 2006. "Is price stability enough?," BIS Working Papers 205, Bank for International Settlements.
- Claudio Borio & William R. White, 2003. "Whither monetary and financial stability : the implications of evolving policy regimes," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 131-211.
- William R. White & Claudio E. V. Borio, 2004. "Whither monetary and financial stability? the implications of evolving policy regimes," BIS Working Papers 147, Bank for International Settlements.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prf:journl:v:3:y:2009:i:1:p:116-123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helena Hakenova)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.