Natural disasters and indicators of social cohesion
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Livert, Felipe & Gainza, Xabier & Acuña, Jose, 2019. "Paving the electoral way: Urban infrastructure, partisan politics and civic engagement," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 1-1.
- Álvarez-Aranda, Rocío & Chirkova, Serafima & Romero, José Gabriel, 2020.
"Growing in the womb: The effect of seismic activity on fetal growth,"
Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 36(C).
- Rocío Álvarez-Aranda & Serafima Chirkova & José Gabriel Romero, 2018. "Growing in the Womb: The Effect of Seismic Activity on Fetal Growth," Working Papers 2018.30, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Álvarez-Aranda, Rocío & Chirkova, Serafima & Romero, José Gabriel, 2019. "Growing in the Womb: The Effect of Seismic Activity on Fetal Growth," ETA: Economic Theory and Applications 281282, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- García Hombrados, Jorge, 2020.
"The lasting effects of natural disasters on property crime: Evidence from the 2010 Chilean earthquake,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 114-154.
- Jorge García Hombrados, 2017. "The Lasting Effects of Natural Disasters on Property Crime: Evidence from the 2010 Chilean Earthquake," Working Paper Series 1717, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Philip Verwimp, 2016. "Pro-social behavior after a disaster: parochial or universal? Evidence from a natural experiment in Belgium," Working Papers CEB 16-054, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Sung Hoon Kang & Mark Skidmore, 2018. "The Effects of Natural Disasters on Social Trust: Evidence from South Korea," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(9), pages 1-16, August.
- Ilan Cerna-Turoff & Hanna-Tina Fischer & Susannah Mayhew & Karen Devries, 2019. "Violence against children and natural disasters: A systematic review and meta-analysis of quantitative evidence," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 14(5), pages 1-18, May.
- Bejarano, Hernan & Gillet, Joris & Lara, Ismael Rodríguez, 2020. "Trust and trustworthiness after negative random shocks," SocArXiv p4tw2, Center for Open Science.
- Arnstein Aassve & Guido Alfani & Francesco Gandolfi & Marco Le Moglie, 2020. "Epidemics and Trust: The Case of the Spanish Flu," Working Papers 661, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:plo:pone00:0176885. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (plosone). General contact details of provider: https://journals.plos.org/plosone/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.