Sectoral Effects of Monetary Policy: Evidence from Pakistan
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 45 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O.Box 1091, Islamabad-44000|
Web page: http://www.pide.org.pk
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1995.
"Inside the Black Box: The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 27-48, Fall.
- Bernanke, Ben & Gertler, Mark, 1995. "Inside the Black Box: The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission," Working Papers 95-15, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1995. "Inside the Black Box: The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission," NBER Working Papers 5146, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Domac, Ilker, 1999. "The distributional consequences of monetary policy : evidence from Malaysia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2170, The World Bank.
- Ivo J. M. Arnold & Evert B. Vrugt, 2002. "Regional Effects of Monetary Policy in the Netherlands," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 1(2), pages 123-134, August.
- Luca Dedola & Francesco Lippi, 2000.
"The Monetary Transmission Mechanism: Evidence from the Industry Data of Five OECD Countries,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
1833, Econometric Society.
- Dedola, Luca & Lippi, Francesco, 2005. "The monetary transmission mechanism: Evidence from the industries of five OECD countries," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(6), pages 1543-1569, August.
- Dedola, Luca & Lippi, Francesco, 2000. "The Monetary Transmission Mechanism: Evidence from the Industries of Five OECD Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 2508, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dedola, L. & Lippi, F., 2000. "The Monetary Transmission Mechanism: Evidence from the Industries of Five OECD Countries," Papers 389, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- Luca Dedola & Francesco Lippi, 2000. "The monetary transmission mechanism; evidence from the industries of five OECD countries," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 389, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- John B. Taylor, 1995.
"The Monetary Transmission Mechanism: An Empirical Framework,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 11-26, Fall.
- John B. Taylor, 1995. "The monetary transmission mechanism: an empirical framework," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 95-07, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Hayo, Bernd & Uhlenbrock, Birgit, 1999.
"Industry effects of monetary policy in Germany,"
ZEI Working Papers
B 14-1999, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 1996. "The Channels of Monetary Transmission: Lessons for Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 5464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rudi Dornbusch & Carlo Favero & Francesco Giavazzi, 1998. "Immediate challenges for the European Central Bank," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 13(26), pages 15-64, 04.
- Ramana Ramaswamy & Torsten M Sloek, 1997. "The Real Effects of Monetary Policy in the European Union; What Are the Differences?," IMF Working Papers 97/160, International Monetary Fund.
- Ramana Ramaswamy & Torsten SlÃ¸k, 1998. "The Real Effects of Monetary Policy in the European Union: What Are the Differences?," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 45(2), pages 374-396, June.
- Gerald Carlino & Robert Defina, 1998. "The Differential Regional Effects Of Monetary Policy," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 80(4), pages 572-587, November.
- Di Giacinto, Valter, 2002.
"Differential regional effects of monetary policy: a geographical SVAR approach,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa02p257, European Regional Science Association.
- Valter Di Giacinto, 2003. "Differential Regional Effects of Monetary Policy: A Geographical SVAR Approach," International Regional Science Review, SAGE Publishing, vol. 26(3), pages 313-341, July.
- Fernando Barran & Virginie Coudert & Benoît Mojon, 1996. "The Transmission of Monetary Policy in the European Countries," Working Papers 1996-03, CEPII research center.
- Carlo Altavilla & Luigi Landolfo, 2005. "Cross-country asymmetries in monetary policy transmission: evidence from EMU members," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 87-106.
- Gertler, Mark & Gilchrist, Simon, 1993.
" The Role of Credit Market Imperfections in the Monetary Transmission Mechanism: Arguments and Evidence,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(1), pages 43-64.
- Mark Gertler & Simon Gilchrist, 1993. "The role of credit market imperfections in the monetary transmission mechanism: arguments and evidence," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 93-5, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Sims, Christopher A & Stock, James H & Watson, Mark W, 1990. "Inference in Linear Time Series Models with Some Unit Roots," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(1), pages 113-144, January.
- Anil K. Kashyap & Jeremy C. Stein, 1994.
"Monetary Policy and Bank Lending,"
in: Monetary Policy, pages 221-261
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gerald A. Carlino & Robert H. DeFina, 1999. "Do states respond differently to changes in monetary policy?," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Jul, pages 17-27.
- Joe Ganley & Chris Salmon, 1997. "The Industrial Impact of Monetary Policy Shocks: Some Stylised Facts," Bank of England working papers 68, Bank of England.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:journl:v:45:y:2006:i:4:p:1103-1115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.