Sectoral Effects of Monetary Policy: Evidence from Pakistan
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 45 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.pide.org.pk
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gerald Carlino & Robert Defina, 1998. "The Differential Regional Effects Of Monetary Policy," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 80(4), pages 572-587, November.
- Bernd Hayo, 1999.
"Industry Effects of Monetary Policy in Germany,"
- Anil Kashyap & Jeremy C. Stein, 1993.
"Monetary Policy and Bank Lending,"
NBER Working Papers
4317, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernanke, Ben & Gertler, Mark, 1995.
"Inside the Black Box: The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission,"
95-15, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1995. "Inside the Black Box: The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 27-48, Fall.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1995. "Inside the Black Box: The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission," NBER Working Papers 5146, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- John B. Taylor, 1995.
"The Monetary Transmission Mechanism: An Empirical Framework,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 11-26, Fall.
- John B. Taylor, 1995. "The monetary transmission mechanism: an empirical framework," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 95-07, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 1996. "The Channels of Monetary Transmission: Lessons for Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 5464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rudi Dornbusch & Carlo Favero & Francesco Giavazzi, 1998. "Immediate challenges for the European Central Bank," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 13(26), pages 15-64, 04.
- Domac, Ilker, 1999. "The distributional consequences of monetary policy : evidence from Malaysia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2170, The World Bank.
- Sims, Christopher A & Stock, James H & Watson, Mark W, 1990. "Inference in Linear Time Series Models with Some Unit Roots," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(1), pages 113-44, January.
- Mark Gertler & Simon Gilchrist, 1993.
"The role of credit market imperfections in the monetary transmission mechanism: arguments and evidence,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
93-5, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gertler, Mark & Gilchrist, Simon, 1993. " The Role of Credit Market Imperfections in the Monetary Transmission Mechanism: Arguments and Evidence," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(1), pages 43-64.
- Dedola, Luca & Lippi, Francesco, 2000.
"The Monetary Transmission Mechanism: Evidence from the Industries of Five OECD Countries,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2508, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dedola, Luca & Lippi, Francesco, 2005. "The monetary transmission mechanism: Evidence from the industries of five OECD countries," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(6), pages 1543-1569, August.
- Dedola, L. & Lippi, F., 2000. "The Monetary Transmission Mechanism: Evidence from the Industries of Five OECD Countries," Papers 389, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- Luca Dedola & Francesco Lippi, 2000. "The monetary transmission mechanism; evidence from the industries of five OECD countries," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 389, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Gerald A. Carlino & Robert H. DeFina, 1999. "Do states respond differently to changes in monetary policy?," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Jul, pages 17-27.
- Ramana Ramaswamy & Torsten SlÃ¸k, 1997. "The Real Effects of Monetary Policy in the European Union; What Are the Differences?," IMF Working Papers 97/160, International Monetary Fund.
- Ivo J. M. Arnold & Evert B. Vrugt, 2002. "Regional Effects of Monetary Policy in the Netherlands," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business, and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 1(2), pages 123-134, August.
- Carlo Altavilla & Luigi Landolfo, 2005. "Cross-country asymmetries in monetary policy transmission: evidence from EMU members," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 87-106.
- Fernando Barran & Virginie Coudert & Benoît Mojon, 1996. "The Transmission of Monetary Policy in the European Countries," Working Papers 1996-03, CEPII research center.
- Di Giacinto, Valter, 2002. "Differential regional effects of monetary policy: a geographical SVAR approach," ERSA conference papers ersa02p257, European Regional Science Association.
- Ramana Ramaswamy & Torsten SlÃ¸k, 1998. "The Real Effects of Monetary Policy in the European Union: What Are the Differences?," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 45(2), pages 374-396, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:journl:v:45:y:2006:i:4:p:1103-1115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.