Sectoral effects of monetary policy shock: evidence from India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean Farès & Gabriel Srour, 2001. "The Monetary Transmission Mechanism at the Sectoral Level," Staff Working Papers 01-27, Bank of Canada.
- Fernando Barran & Virginie Coudert & Benoît Mojon, 1996. "The Transmission of Monetary Policy in the European Countries," Working Papers 1996-03, CEPII research center.
- Ilian Mihov, 2001. "Monetary policy implementation and transmission in the European Monetary Union," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 16(33), pages 369-406, October.
- Tena, Juan de Dios & Tremayne, A.R., 2009.
"Modelling monetary transmission in UK manufacturing industry,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 1053-1066, September.
- Tremayne, A. R. & Tena Horrillo, Juan de Dios, 2006. "Modelling monetary transmission in UK manufacturing industry," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws062911, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Aleem, Abdul, 2010. "Transmission mechanism of monetary policy in India," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 186-197, April.
- Disyatat, Piti & Vongsinsirikul, Pinnarat, 2003.
"Monetary policy and the transmission mechanism in Thailand,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 389-418, June.
- Piti Disyatat & Pinnarat Wongsinsirikul, 2002. "Monetary Policy and the Transmission Mechanism in Thailand," Working Papers 2002-01, Monetary Policy Group, Bank of Thailand.
- By James Morsink & Tamim Bayoumi, 2001.
"A Peek Inside the Black Box: The Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Japan,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 48(1), pages 1-2.
- Tamim Bayoumi & James Morsink, 1999. "A Peek Inside the Black Box; The Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Japan," IMF Working Papers 99/137, International Monetary Fund.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Morsink, James, 2000. "A Peek Inside The Black Box: The Monetary Transmission Mechanism In Japan," CEPR Discussion Papers 2435, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Khundrakpam, Jeevan Kumar & Jain, Rajeev, 2012. "Monetary Policy Transmission in India: A Peep Inside the Black Box," MPRA Paper 50903, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mansor H. Ibrahim, 2005. "Sectoral Effects of Monetary Policy: Evidence from Malaysia," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 19(1), pages 83-102, March.
- Sims, Christopher A., 1992.
"Interpreting the macroeconomic time series facts : The effects of monetary policy,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 975-1000, June.
- Christopher A. Sims, 1992. "Interpreting the Macroeconomic Time Series Facts: The Effects of Monetary Policy," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1011, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Gábor Pellényi, 2012. "The Sectoral Effects of Monetary Policy in Hungary: A Structural Factor Analysis," MNB Working Papers 2012/1, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Bhattacharya, Rudrani & Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay, 2011.
"Monetary policy transmission in an emerging market setting,"
11/78, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Ila Patnaik & Ajay Shah & Rudrani Bhattacharya, 2011. "Monetary Policy Transmission in an Emerging Market Setting," IMF Working Papers 11/5, International Monetary Fund.
- Sims, Christopher A & Stock, James H & Watson, Mark W, 1990. "Inference in Linear Time Series Models with Some Unit Roots," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(1), pages 113-144, January.
- Saibal Ghosh, 2009.
"Industry Effects of Monetary Policy: Evidence from India,"
Indian Economic Review,
Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 44(1), pages 89-105, July.
- Ghosh, Saibal, 2009. "Industry Effects of Monetary Policy: Evidence from India," MPRA Paper 17307, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ivo J. M. Arnold & Evert B. Vrugt, 2002. "Regional Effects of Monetary Policy in the Netherlands," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 1(2), pages 123-134, August.
- Tasneem Alam & Muhammad Waheed, 2006. "Sectoral Effects of Monetary Policy: Evidence from Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 45(4), pages 1103-1115.
- Gerald Carlino & Robert Defina, 1998. "The Differential Regional Effects Of Monetary Policy," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 80(4), pages 572-587, November.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary transmission mechanism; Sectoral output; VAR; Credit channel; Exchange rate channel; Asset price channel;
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2015-02-22 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2015-02-22 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2015-02-22 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:62069. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.