Sunny Kumar Singh
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIML)Lucknow, India
: 91 - 522- 2734101
Prabandh Nagar, Lucknow- 226013
RePEc:edi:iimluin (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Singh, Sunny Kumar, 2016. "Currency demand stability in the presence of seasonality and endogenous financial innovation: Evidence from India," MPRA Paper 71552, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, Sunny & Bhattacharya, Kaushik, 2015. "Does easy availability of cash effect corruption? Evidence from panel of countries," MPRA Paper 65934, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, Sunny Kumar & Rao, D. Tripati, 2014. "Sectoral effects of monetary policy shock: evidence from India," MPRA Paper 62069, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, Sunny Kumar & Hari, K.S., 2011. "International Migration, Remittances and its Macroeconomic Impact on Indian Economy," IIMA Working Papers WP2011-01-06, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Sunny, Kumar Singh, 2009. "An Analysis of Remuneration, Employment & VRS at Executive level in CPSEs," MPRA Paper 28798, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- SINGH K. Sanjay & SINGH K. Sunny & RAGHAV Shalini, 2014. "Does Market Structure Matter? Evidence From The Indian Cement Industry," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 9(3), pages 107-124, December.
- Chandan Sharma & Sunny K Singh, 2014. "Determinants of International Reserves: Empirical Evidence from Emerging Asia," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(3), pages 1696-1703.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sunny Kumar Singh should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.