An Analysis of Industrial Characteristics and Incentives on Foreign Investment: The Case of Rapid Economic Growth in Taiwan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Tain-Jy, 1992. "Determinants of Taiwan's direct foreign investment : The case of a newly industrializing country," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 397-407, October.
- Li, Jiatao & Guisinger, Stephen, 1991. "How well do foreign firms compete in the United States?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 49-53.
- Robert J. Newman & Geoffrey K. Turnbull, 1991. "The Interindustry Distribution Of Effective Tax Rates For A State Corporate Income Tax," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 21(1), pages 65-78, Spring.
- William H Davidson, 1980. "The Location of Foreign Direct Investment Activity: Country Characteristics and Experience Effects," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 11(2), pages 9-22, June.
- Feltenstein, Andrew & Shah, Anwar, 1993. "General Equilibrium Effects of Taxation on Investment in a Developing Country: The Case of Pakistan," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 48(3), pages 366-386.
- Xiaming Liu & Haiyan Song & Yingqi Wei & Peter Romilly, 1997. "Country characteristics and foreign direct investment in China: A panel data analysis," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 133(2), pages 313-329, June.
- Zhang, Kevin Honglin, 1999. "Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth: Evidence from Ten East Asian Economies," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 52(4), pages 517-535.
- repec:sae:niesru:v:160:y::i:1:p:87-99 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsForeign Investment; DFI; Taiwan; Firm Characteristics;
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pep:journl:v:10:y:2005:i:3:p:89-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Craig Everett). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bapepus.html .