General Equilibrium Effects of Taxation on Investment in a Developing Country: The Case of Pakistan
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Feltenstein, Andrew & Sarangi, Sudipta, 2002.
"Macroeconomic stabilization and economic growth: analysis of reform policies in Tanzania,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 503-521, August.
- Sudipta Sarangi & Andrew Feltenstein, 2002. "Macroeconomic Stabilization and Economic Growth: Analysis of Reform Policies in Tanzania," Departmental Working Papers 2002-01, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Andrew Feltenstein & Musharraf Cyan, 2012. "A Computational General Equilibrium Approach to Sectoral Analysis for Tax Potential: An Application to Pakistan," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1226, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Ball, Sheryl & Feltenstein, Andrew, 2001.
"Bank failures and fiscal austerity: policy prescriptions for a developing country,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 247-270, November.
- Andrew Feltenstein, 2000. "Bank Failures and Fiscal Austerity; Policy Presecriptions for a Developing Country," IMF Working Papers 00/90, International Monetary Fund.
- Ball, Sheryl & Feltenstein, Andrew, 1998. "Basic macroeconomic options for Bangladesh: A numerical analysis," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 281-305.
- Jo-Hui Chen, 2005. "An Analysis of Industrial Characteristics and Incentives on Foreign Investment: The Case of Rapid Economic Growth in Taiwan," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 10(3), pages 89-107, Fall.
- Era Dabla-Norris & Andrew Feltenstein, 2003. "An Analysis of the Underground Economy and its Macroeconomic Consequences," IMF Working Papers 03/23, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pfi:pubfin:v:48:y:1993:i:3:p:366-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.