Investor Scale and Performance in Private Equity Investments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Da Rin, M. & Phalippou, L., 2014.
"There is Something Special About Large Investors : Evidence From a Survey of Private Equity Limited Partners,"
2014-016, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Da Rin, M. & Phalippou, L., 2014. "There is Something Special About Large Investors : Evidence From a Survey of Private Equity Limited Partners," Discussion Paper 2014-010, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Narasimhan Jegadeesh & Roman Kräussl & Joshua M. Pollet, 2015.
"Risk and Expected Returns of Private Equity Investments: Evidence Based on Market Prices,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 28(12), pages 3269-3302.
- Narasimhan Jegadeesh & Roman Kräussl & Joshua Pollet, 2009. "Risk and Expected Returns of Private Equity Investments: Evidence Based on Market Prices," NBER Working Papers 15335, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roman Kräussl & Narasimhan Jegadeesh & Joshua M. Pollet, 2014. "Risk and Expected Returns of Private Equity Investments: Evidence Based on Market Prices," LSF Research Working Paper Series 14-04, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Jegadeesh, Narasimhan & Kräussl, Roman & Pollet, Joshua, 2010. "Risk and expected returns of private equity investments: Evidence based on market prices," CFS Working Paper Series 2010/04, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Bauer, R.M.M.J. & Cremers, K.J.M. & Frehen, R.G.P., 2010. "Pension Fund Performance and Costs: Small is Beautiful," MPRA Paper 23556, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joseph Chen & Harrison Hong & Ming Huang & Jeffrey D. Kubik, 2004. "Does Fund Size Erode Mutual Fund Performance? The Role of Liquidity and Organization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(5), pages 1276-1302, December.
- Steven N. Kaplan & Per Stromberg, 2009. "Leveraged Buyouts and Private Equity," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 23(1), pages 121-146, Winter.
- Ludovic Phalippou, 2009. "Beware of Venturing into Private Equity," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 23(1), pages 147-166, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boon, L.N. & Brière, M. & Rigot, S., 2018. "Regulation and pension fund risk-taking," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 23-41.
- Dirk Broeders & Kristy Jansen & Bas Werker, 2017. "Pension fund's illiquid assets allocation under liquidity and capital constraints," DNB Working Papers 555, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Garleanu, Nicolae Bogdan & Pedersen, Lasse Heje, 2018. "Efficiently Inefficient Markets for Assets and Asset Management," CEPR Discussion Papers 12664, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revfin:v:20:y:2016:i:3:p:1081-1106.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eufaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.