Costliness of Placement Agents
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen J. Brown & William N. Goetzmann & Bing Liang, 2005.
"Fees On Fees In Funds Of Funds,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: The World Of Hedge Funds Characteristics and Analysis, chapter 7, pages 141-160
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Stephen Brown & William Goetzmann & Bing Liang, 2002. "Fees on Fees in Funds of Funds," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm309, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Sep 2009.
- Stephen J. Brown & William N. Goetzmann & Bing Liang, 2003. "Fees on Fees in Funds of Funds," NBER Working Papers 9464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen J. Brown & William N. Goetzmann & Bing Liang, 2004. "Fees on Fees in Funds of Funds," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm18, Yale School of Management.
- Gompers, Paul & Lerner, Josh, 1996. "The Use of Covenants: An Empirical Analysis of Venture Partnership Agreements," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 39(2), pages 463-498, October.
- David T. Robinson & Berk A. Sensoy, 2013.
"Do Private Equity Fund Managers Earn Their Fees? Compensation, Ownership, and Cash Flow Performance,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 26(11), pages 2760-2797.
- Robinson, David T. & Sensoy, Berk A., 2011. "Do Private Equity Fund Managers Earn Their Fees? Compensation, Ownership, and Cash Flow Performance," Working Paper Series 2011-14, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Ji-Woong Chung & Berk A. Sensoy & Léa Stern & Michael S. Weisbach, 2012.
"Pay for Performance from Future Fund Flows: The Case of Private Equity,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 25(11), pages 3259-3304.
- Chung, Ji-Woong & Sensoy, Berk A. & Stern, Lea H. & Weisbach, Michael S., 2010. "Pay for Performance from Future Fund Flows: The Case of Private Equity," SIFR Research Report Series 77, Institute for Financial Research.
- Ji-Woong Chung & Berk A. Sensoy & Lea H. Stern & Michael S. Weisbach, 2010. "Pay for Performance from Future Fund Flows: The Case of Private Equity," NBER Working Papers 16369, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Levy, Haim & Lazarovich-Porat, Esther, 1995. "Signaling theory and risk perception: An experimental study," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 39-56, February.
- Gompers, Paul & Lerner, Josh, 1999. "An analysis of compensation in the U.S. venture capital partnership," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 3-44, January.
- Josh Lerner & Antoinette Schoar & Wan Wongsunwai, 2007.
"Smart Institutions, Foolish Choices: The Limited Partner Performance Puzzle,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 62(2), pages 731-764, April.
- Josh Lerner & Antoinette Schoar & Wan Wong, 2005. "Smart Institutions, Foolish Choices? The Limited Partner Performance Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 11136, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ludovic Phalippou, 2009. "Beware of Venturing into Private Equity," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 23(1), pages 147-166, Winter.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial intermediation; Placement agent compensation; Private equity; G23;
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jfsres:v:48:y:2015:i:3:p:263-287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.