Pay for Performance from Future Fund Flows: The Case of Private Equity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Chung, Ji-Woong & Sensoy, Berk A. & Stern, Lea H. & Weisbach, Michael S., 2010. "Pay for Performance from Future Fund Flows: The Case of Private Equity," SIFR Research Report Series 77, Institute for Financial Research.
- Ji-Woong Chung & Berk A. Sensoy & Lea H. Stern & Michael S. Weisbach, 2010. "Pay for Performance from Future Fund Flows: The Case of Private Equity," NBER Working Papers 16369, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- J33 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Compensation Packages; Payment Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:25:y:2012:i:11:p:3259-3304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .