Environmental prices, uncertainty, and learning
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simon Dietz, 2011. "The treatment of risk and uncertainty in the US Social Cost of Carbon for Regulatory Impact Analysis," GRI Working Papers 54, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Pezzey, John C.V. & Burke, Paul J., 2014.
"Towards a more inclusive and precautionary indicator of global sustainability,"
Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 141-154.
- Pezzey, John C. & Burke, Paul J., 2014. "Towards a more inclusive and precautionary indicator of global sustainability," Working Papers 249430, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- John C. V. Pezzey & Paul J. Burke, 2014. "Towards a More Inclusive and Precautionary Indicator of Global Sustainability," CCEP Working Papers 1410, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Dietz, Simon, 2011. "The treatment of risk and uncertainty in the US social cost of carbon for regulatory impact analysis," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-30, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxford:v:26:y:2010:i:2:p:270-284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oxrep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .