A Long View of Real Rates
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Crafts, Nicholas & Mills, Terence C, 2012.
"Rearmament to the Rescue? New Estimates of the Impact of ‘Keynesian’ Policies in 1930s’ Britain,"
CAGE Online Working Paper Series
103, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Crafts, Nicholas & Mills, Terence, 2013. "Rearmament to the Rescue? New Estimates of the Impact of ‘Keynesian’ Policies in 1930s’ Britain," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1018, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Crafts, Nicholas & Mills, Terence C., 2013. "Rearmament to the Rescue? New Estimates of the Impact of ‘Keynesian’ Policies in 1930s’ Britain," Economic Research Papers 270531, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Nicholas Crafts & Terence C. Mills, 2012. "Rearmament to the Rescue? New Estimates of the Impact of ‘Keynesian’ Policies in 1930s’ Britain," Working Papers 0031, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Everaert, Gerdie, 2014.
"A panel analysis of the fisher effect with an unobserved I(1) world real interest rate,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 198-210.
- G. Everaert, 2012. "A Panel Analysis of the Fisher Effect with an Unobserved I(1) World Real Interest Rate," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/782, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Gulbin Sahinbeyoglu, 2001. "Monetary Transmission Mechanism : A View From A High Inflationary Environment," Discussion Papers 0101, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Cour-Thimann, Philippine & Pilegaard, Rasmus & Stracca, Livio, 2006. "The output gap and the real interest rate gap in the euro area, 1960-2003," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 775-790, October.
- Philip Arestis & Malcolm Sawyer, 2003. "The Case for Fiscal Policy," General Economics and Teaching 0306005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Genevieve Verdier, 2005. "The (Much Understated) Quantitative Role of Capital Accumulation and Saving," Macroeconomics 0507015, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anuradha Guru & Mandira Sarma, "undated". "Exchange Market Pressure in India," Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi Discussion Papers 12-04, Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India.
- Jesús Clemente & María Dolores Gadea & Antonio Montañés & Marcelo Reyes, 2017.
"Structural Breaks, Inflation and Interest Rates: Evidence from the G7 Countries,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-17, February.
- Jesus Clemente & Antonio Montañes & Marcelo Reyes, 2004. "Structural Breaks, Inflation and Interest Rates: Evidence for the G7 countries," Econometrics 0401005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alex Klein & Keisuke Otsu, 2013. "Efficiency, Distortions and Factor Utilization during the Interwar Period," Studies in Economics 1317, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Nicholas Crafts, 2013. "Returning to Growth: Policy Lessons from History," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 34(2), pages 255-282, June.
- Christian Upper & Andreas Worms, 2003. "Real long-term interest rates and monetary policy: a cross-country perspective," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Monetary policy in a changing environment, volume 19, pages 234-257 Bank for International Settlements.
- Hammond, Geoffrey P. & Harajli, Hassan A. & Jones, Craig I. & Winnett, Adrian B., 2012. "Whole systems appraisal of a UK Building Integrated Photovoltaic (BIPV) system: Energy, environmental, and economic evaluations," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 219-230.
- Guðmundur Guðmundsson, 2000. "Prospects of Icelandic pension funds," Economics wp06, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Nicholas Crafts, 2014.
"What Does the 1930s' Experience Tell Us about the Future of the Eurozone?,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(4), pages 713-727, July.
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2013. "What Does the 1930s’ Experience Tell Us about the Future of the Eurozone?," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 142, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Claude Lopez, 2009.
"Euro-zone Inflation Rates: Stationary or Regime-wise Stationary Processes,"
AccessEcon, vol. 29(1), pages 238-243.
- Lopez, Claude, 2009. "GLS-detrending and regime-wise stationarity testing in small samples," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 99-101, August.
- Claude Lopez, 2005. "Improved Unit Root Tests with Changes in the Intercept," University of Cincinnati, Economics Working Papers Series 2005-04, University of Cincinnati, Department of Economics, revised 2006.
- Claude Lopez, 2008. "Euro-zone Inflation Rates: Stationary or Regime-wise Stationary Processes," University of Cincinnati, Economics Working Papers Series 2008-02, University of Cincinnati, Department of Economics, revised 2008.
- Jagjit S. Chadha, 2012. "World Real Interest Rates: A Tale of Two Regimes," Studies in Economics 1205, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Gavin Cameron & Chris Wallace, 2002.
"Macroeconomic Performance in the Bretton Woods Era and After,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 18(4), pages 479-494.
- Gavin Cameron & Chris Wallace, 2002. "Macroeconomic Performance in the Bretton Woods Era, And After," Economics Series Working Papers 130, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:fininn:v:2:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1186_s40854-016-0028-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Verdier, Genevieve, 2008.
"What drives long-term capital flows A theoretical and empirical investigation,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 120-142, January.
- Genevieve Verdier, 2003. "What Drives Long-term Capital Flows? A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation," Macroeconomics 0310011, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Jul 2005.
- Muhammad Naveed Tahir, 2011. "Inflation Targeting, Exchange Rate and Financial Globalization," Working Papers 1130, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Paul W. Griffin & Geoffrey P. Hammond & Jonathan B. Norman, 2016. "Industrial energy use and carbon emissions reduction: a UK perspective," Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy and Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(6), pages 684-714, November.
- Markus Brückner & Kerstin Gerling & Hans Grüner, 2010.
"Wealth inequality and credit markets: evidence from three industrialized countries,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 155-176, June.
- Brückner, Markus & Gerling, Kerstin & Grüner, Hans Peter, 2007. "Wealth Inequality and Credit Markets: Evidence from Three Industrialized Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 6485, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Muhammad Naveed Tahir, 2011. "Inflation Targeting, Exchange Rate and Financial Globalization," Working Papers halshs-00646601, HAL.
- Nicholas Crafts, 2013. "Returning to growth: lessons from the 1930s," Working Papers 13010, Economic History Society.
- Saba Mushtaq & Danish Ahmed Siddiqui, 2016.
"Effect of interest rate on economic performance: evidence from Islamic and non-Islamic economies,"
Springer;Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, vol. 2(1), pages 1-14, December.
- Mushtaq, Saba & Siddiqui, Danish Ahmed, 2015. "Effect of interest rate on economic performance: Evidences from Islamic and Non-Islamic Economies," MPRA Paper 68298, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxford:v:15:y:1999:i:2:p:17-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oxrep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.